NEXXUS® PROMEND LEAVE-IN CRÈME FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS

Step 3: Leave-in conditioner (4.8 oz) for Split End Binding
With concentrated Flax Seed Oil and Elastin Protein
Targeting problem areas, it realigns and seals split ends
Smoothes broken hair fibers and helps to repair hair prone to split ends
Boosts your style, leaving hair flowing with movement
Apply leave-in conditioner for damaged hair for a fresh cut look

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
When hair is damaged by styling, each and every strand deserves attention. Nexxus Promend Split End Binding technology repairs split ends and smoothes hair with carefully selected ingredients to help achieve this. This effective blend, with Flax Seed Oil and Elastin Protein, helps provide results after just one use by targeting problem areas and repairing split ends. The result? Hair is repaired by this leave in conditioner for split ends and retains natural movement for a style that lasts.

HOW TO USE
When it comes to choosing a leave in conditioner for split ends, you want a salon quality product that delivers results every time you use it. The Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Collection not only improves the look and feel of hair prone to split ends but also restores freedom of movement. Use this leave in conditioner for damaged hair as Step 3 in the Regimen.

STEP 1:
Wash your hair with Nexxus Promend Shampoo. Apply to wet hair and lather. Rinse well.
STEP 2:
Smooth on Nexxus Promend Conditioner and wait 3 minutes before rinsing.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Leave in Crème. Apply a small amount of the leave-in conditioner for split ends to wet or dry hair and style as usual, using Nexxus Heat Protecting Mist for added protection.

Did this get discontinued?
How well does this work with getting rid of split ends?
Also i would like to know does this help when you are trying to grow your hair long?
Start your review of NEXXUS® PROMEND LEAVE-IN CRÈME FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS!
Green Bay, WI
I used this to try and take frizz and help with my awful split ends but I have seen no.improvmement and it makes my hair dry and gross feeling. I have read many good reviews about the product but for my thick wavy hair it has made no improvements.
I'm not sure if this product actually helped with any of my spit ends, but it worked really well to make my hair look great. Before I found a good styling product for my frizzy hair, I would use this to make my hair not as frizzy. It smells amazing. I recommend this.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Target
I completely fried my hair and was literally pulling chunks out after my bleach disaster. This product along with their repair line helped rescue what remained. I can’t recommend this enough if you have dry or damaged ends. This helped me retain some dignity.
Thomasville, GA
This product made my ends feel so strong, even after just one use. I have very thick hair and this product didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down at all. It has really helped my hair grow and stop breakage.
Clovis , CA
5 star leave in split end treatment. I used this a few months ago and loved it so much. I will definitely get more in the future. It's very effective and affordable. I always like trying new brands. This is in my 10 list.
I wasn't in love with this leave in. It was heavier than I wanted it to be, and only slight improved my split ended after using it for a month. However, it does smell very nice and leaves my hair feel soft and smooth.
San Diego
still getting to know this product. I saw my hairstylist use this once and loved the smell so i decided to try it myself. I am not entirely sure if this actually works on my split ends or whatnot. I think I'll need to use this a bit longer in order to figure that out.
Split ends are a trouble for me as my hair is blonde. I like how this is a light weight feel and does not feel heavy on my hair. I like to let it sit in overnight and wash it out in the morning. It gives just the right amount of hydration.
Johnson City, TN
This is the absolute best product I have ever used in my hair! I have very fine and brittle hair and this product has really transformed it! I can now manage my split ends without chopping all my hair off!
Cranston, RI
Having really long hair depends on how you care for your hair. I have used this product many times and can skip my haircuts/trims to a minimal once a year. I love this product as it keeps my split ends in check.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...