NEXXUS® PROMEND LEAVE-IN CRÈME FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS

Step 3: Leave-in conditioner (4.8 oz) for Split End Binding
With concentrated Flax Seed Oil and Elastin Protein
Targeting problem areas, it realigns and seals split ends
Smoothes broken hair fibers and helps to repair hair prone to split ends
Boosts your style, leaving hair flowing with movement
Apply leave-in conditioner for damaged hair for a fresh cut look

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
When hair is damaged by styling, each and every strand deserves attention. Nexxus Promend Split End Binding technology repairs split ends and smoothes hair with carefully selected ingredients to help achieve this. This effective blend, with Flax Seed Oil and Elastin Protein, helps provide results after just one use by targeting problem areas and repairing split ends. The result? Hair is repaired by this leave in conditioner for split ends and retains natural movement for a style that lasts.

HOW TO USE
When it comes to choosing a leave in conditioner for split ends, you want a salon quality product that delivers results every time you use it. The Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Collection not only improves the look and feel of hair prone to split ends but also restores freedom of movement. Use this leave in conditioner for damaged hair as Step 3 in the Regimen.

STEP 1:
Wash your hair with Nexxus Promend Shampoo. Apply to wet hair and lather. Rinse well.
STEP 2:
Smooth on Nexxus Promend Conditioner and wait 3 minutes before rinsing.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Leave in Crème. Apply a small amount of the leave-in conditioner for split ends to wet or dry hair and style as usual, using Nexxus Heat Protecting Mist for added protection.

Did this get discontinued?
How well does this work with getting rid of split ends?
Also i would like to know does this help when you are trying to grow your hair long?
Start your review of NEXXUS® PROMEND LEAVE-IN CRÈME FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS!
Derby, KS
I've been using this product for over a year now since I started bleaching my hair. It's saved my hair. A lady at the salon recommended it and I'm so glad to have it for my dry, damaged ends.
Garden Grove, CA
The best hair product I have ever used! My hair was SO damaged from chemicals and heat, and this completely revamped my hair. It smells AMAZING and leaves my hair looking brand new. It is definitely worth the cost and I will always recommend it to my friends!
San Diego, CA
I have been using this product for years and I love it. It really seems to make your split ends disappear for a couple of days, and as long as you keep using it, the split ends stay away. Ill rate this product a B because you can not wear it in your hear daily like a leave in conditioner. You have to put it in at night then wash it out or it gets straw like
Hopatcong, NJ
1,274 reviews
This helped my hair so much! It was looking dead and stringy, and after using this product, it left my hair silky and smooth. It is effective and great quality. I would buy it again for sure. I love this product so much.
Noticed a huge difference in the strength and shine of my hair! Split ends are almost non existence and the heat tools I use don't cause as much damage, or at least it's not as noticeable. Hair smells great and is shinier than before.
Wilmington, NC
I tried this for my split ends. It left my hair a little softer but I didn't see any difference in my hair breakage. It has a nice scent and isn't too pricey but I wasn't completely satisfied. I wouldn't buy it again.
Temple City , CA
I tried using this when my ends were really bad after I bleached my hair. But I find that products that claim to repair hair never really work for me. I wouldn't purchase this or products like these again.
Tempe
This product definitely helped improve my split ends. It’s not too greasy and makes my hair feel very soft after using it. It’s definitely pricey which made me hesitant to try it, but it works for what it is intended to do.
Ponchatoula , LA
Good product says what it does. Till you wash your hair. I love the smell of it and I found it on sale so price was ok! Wouldn't say it's amazing but it's ok! Good for over processed hair!
Iowa city, IA
I've definitely noticed having less split ends after using this cream! It's super silky, and smells amazing! It also doesn't make my hair greasy which is just a bonus to how well it works!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...