NEXXUS® PROMEND LEAVE-IN CRÈME FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS

Step 3: Leave-in conditioner (4.8 oz) for Split End Binding
With concentrated Flax Seed Oil and Elastin Protein
Targeting problem areas, it realigns and seals split ends
Smoothes broken hair fibers and helps to repair hair prone to split ends
Boosts your style, leaving hair flowing with movement
Apply leave-in conditioner for damaged hair for a fresh cut look

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
When hair is damaged by styling, each and every strand deserves attention. Nexxus Promend Split End Binding technology repairs split ends and smoothes hair with carefully selected ingredients to help achieve this. This effective blend, with Flax Seed Oil and Elastin Protein, helps provide results after just one use by targeting problem areas and repairing split ends. The result? Hair is repaired by this leave in conditioner for split ends and retains natural movement for a style that lasts.

HOW TO USE
When it comes to choosing a leave in conditioner for split ends, you want a salon quality product that delivers results every time you use it. The Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Collection not only improves the look and feel of hair prone to split ends but also restores freedom of movement. Use this leave in conditioner for damaged hair as Step 3 in the Regimen.

STEP 1:
Wash your hair with Nexxus Promend Shampoo. Apply to wet hair and lather. Rinse well.
STEP 2:
Smooth on Nexxus Promend Conditioner and wait 3 minutes before rinsing.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Leave in Crème. Apply a small amount of the leave-in conditioner for split ends to wet or dry hair and style as usual, using Nexxus Heat Protecting Mist for added protection.

Did this get discontinued?
How well does this work with getting rid of split ends?
Also i would like to know does this help when you are trying to grow your hair long?
Start your review of NEXXUS® PROMEND LEAVE-IN CRÈME FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS!
Didn't work form my hair, felt very watery. Maybe I got a defective one but I tossed it out. Wouldn't really recommend it.
This is worth the spurge cause it goes fast but helps leave hair so healthy and silky even after a day it is light weight
Monterey
Love the packaging and smell. Doesn’t weigh my hair down. A little pricey unless it’s at Marshall’s or part of a set.
Fresno, CA
I’ve used this to leave in my hair and it leaves my hair very soft after it drys and it’s affordable I recommend it
Indio
I used to straighten my hair everyday, so I got really bad split ends, this leave in treatment creme saved my hair!
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love this treatment! I don't know if it really Mends split ends but it makes my hair feel soft and way less frizzy
Alhambra , CA
This product is absolutely amazing! I feel like it's helping my hair so much and making it feel so much healthier
Newcomerstown, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
In love I have no split ends and Iam in love with I did now I don’t go get this now definitely go and get this
Really did enjoy this but I feel there are better less expensive brands in the drugstore. Overall did its job.
Shelbyville, IN
This made my end so soft and healthy. I use it three times a week but I color treat my hair and it did wonders.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...