NEXXUS® PROMEND LEAVE-IN CRÈME FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS

Step 3: Leave-in conditioner (4.8 oz) for Split End Binding
With concentrated Flax Seed Oil and Elastin Protein
Targeting problem areas, it realigns and seals split ends
Smoothes broken hair fibers and helps to repair hair prone to split ends
Boosts your style, leaving hair flowing with movement
Apply leave-in conditioner for damaged hair for a fresh cut look

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
When hair is damaged by styling, each and every strand deserves attention. Nexxus Promend Split End Binding technology repairs split ends and smoothes hair with carefully selected ingredients to help achieve this. This effective blend, with Flax Seed Oil and Elastin Protein, helps provide results after just one use by targeting problem areas and repairing split ends. The result? Hair is repaired by this leave in conditioner for split ends and retains natural movement for a style that lasts.

HOW TO USE
When it comes to choosing a leave in conditioner for split ends, you want a salon quality product that delivers results every time you use it. The Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Collection not only improves the look and feel of hair prone to split ends but also restores freedom of movement. Use this leave in conditioner for damaged hair as Step 3 in the Regimen.

STEP 1:
Wash your hair with Nexxus Promend Shampoo. Apply to wet hair and lather. Rinse well.
STEP 2:
Smooth on Nexxus Promend Conditioner and wait 3 minutes before rinsing.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Leave in Crème. Apply a small amount of the leave-in conditioner for split ends to wet or dry hair and style as usual, using Nexxus Heat Protecting Mist for added protection.

Did this get discontinued?
How well does this work with getting rid of split ends?
Also i would like to know does this help when you are trying to grow your hair long?
Start your review of NEXXUS® PROMEND LEAVE-IN CRÈME FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS!
Cumming, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
This does the job nicely. With so many hair dyes my hair was so unhealthy and had many spilt ends but this help it so much. After a single use I started seeing a difference and after a week even more! Plus the scent is good
Glendale hts, IL
I love this product.  I’ve been using it for about a year and a half now.  I originally came across it after my hair had been badly damaged due to an over bleaching process combined with over styling with a straightening iron.  My ends were literally fried.  Nothing was working and I looked like I had stuck my finger in a light socket.  When I started using this product, I was finally able to start getting my hair to look and feel normal again.  It does not repair my hair...I don’t think there is anything that can magically fix what had been done to mine....but it does make my hair smooth, silky soft, and less frizzy again.  It also does not seem to weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy.  I can really tell the days that I forget to use this after my shower because my hair will be a lot less polished or manageable.
I had heard great things about this product so I decided to go ahead and make the purchase. I’m not a fan, it smells good but I can’t say I noticed it do a single thing for split ends. To me it was not worth the cost.
Baltimore, MD
My hair is always get frizzy especially when i straighten it using the flat iron. Now i found the solution to that, thanks to Nexxus Promend Leave in Creme my hair don't get frizzy no more! I love it it smells so nice and it really condition my hair.
kasota
Purchased at: Target
It’s ok. There isn’t really scent to it which I don’t like, I think it’s too pricey and there are better things out there. I do have an oil though by nexxus that I love and use everyday
Orleans
NEXXUS® PROMEND LEAVE-IN CRÈME FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS uploaded by Eleesha T.
I absolutely love this product I can’t stress that enough!! I recently made a bad decision and ended up getting the ends of my hair bleached twice in one night! So I knew immediately I’d need to get repairing products for my hair and I decided to get this after reading a lot of reviews and I love it! I love the smell and I love how well it works I mean it’s been about 3 months since I bleached my hair and it feels almost as good as it did before I bleached it. Once I get out of the shower I brush my hair out and put 2 pumps of this in my hands and focus the product from mid lengths to ends I let my hair air dry and my ends feel so smooth like they used too!! ♥️♥️♥️😍 I WILL repurchase this again!
I am really bad at trimming my hair. In fact, I am going on 6 months without cutting my hair and know that is why my hair grows back very slowly. I also use heat styling quite often so a coworker with gorgeous long, silky hair recommended this to me after I asked what she used to get her hair so shiny. I bought this immediately when she recommended it to me. Have I seen an improvement in split ends? Not really BUT when I use this on my hair, I see it less frizzy and more shiny and smooth. It also smells amazing! I use it after I wash my hair when it is still damp (not dripping wet and not dry either) I always let my hair air dry and just rub this through the ends and brush my hair. Next morning I can feel a difference in texture with my hair and it still smells nice. I'd definitely repurchase this product because I love how soft my hair feels afterwards.
South Jordan, UT
I used this product because i was trying to find a more affordable replacement for the Kerastase Fibre Architect, but the Nexxus one doesnt compete. It didnt do much for my hair besides leaving it feeling greasy and heavy. It didnt seem to seal my split ends together and it didnt make it manageable either. The fragrance of this also really bothered me. It has a strong ambery fragrance to it which i dislike. The other downside is that while it isnt nearly as expensive as the Kerastase product, it isnt exactly cheap either. Overall, was a disappointing product that didnt so much to mend my split ends for my bleached hair.
Uncasville
This product was terrible on my hair! I was very excited when I heard of this product (via a YouTuber) that it makes your hair feel amazingly smooth and gets rid of split ends. She said that it was like "magic in a bottle" ! When I heard that it helps with split ends, I wanted to get it PRONTO. Once I finally got it and used it however, it made my hair feel like STRAW ! Not even an exaggeration. It made my hair very dry and tangled (a lot of hair was coming out when I brushed). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider this review before you get this product. It almost destroyed my hair.
NEXXUS® PROMEND LEAVE-IN CRÈME FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS uploaded by Jennifer H.
NEXXUS® PROMEND LEAVE-IN CRÈME FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS is an awesome product! I love everything about it. The packaging is nice and functional. It’s easy to use because you just apply a small amount to your wet or dry hair making sure to focus on split end prone areas. Style as desired and you are done. It has a great scent of freshness. It doesn’t leave my hair sticky or crunchy and it’s not greasy. It contains flax seed and concentrated 100% pure elastin protein that gives instant repair to split ends after just one use! Try it out....
Ask a question to the Influenster community...