BY NEXXUS #6 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Part of the Promend Split End Repairing System for split ends: seals and protects split ends for a freshly cut look.

• Enriched with Flax Seed Oil and Elastin Protein
  • Heat protection spray forms a protective barrier during heat styling
  • Helps protect hair against damage and realigns natural balance
  • Hair has flawless radiance and reduced dryness
  • Lightweight spray helps protect hair prone to split ends

Directions: Spray into wet or dry hair and comb through before applying any heat. Style as required.

• I was sent an email to review this product but I didn't receive t...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this at? Nexxus Promend Heat Protecting Mist2 Answers
  • I need something that smells great and protects my hair from heat...2 Answers
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
I love this product! I received this complimentary via Influenster VoxBox along with the Nexxus volumizing mousse. The mousse was okay, but this product was great! My hair was in need of a good heat protectant that also helped to repair split ends - this product does both! It leaves my hair so soft!
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
This is a great product to protect your hair. Damaging your hair is very common with all the flat irons these days. But this really protect your hair and doesn't make it feel like it is damaged. I would buy this product again and recommend to anyone who uses a flat iron or a curling iron.
Alicia R.
I did not receive this product in a Voxbox even though influenster is convinced that I have. I tried numerous times to correct this and have been unsuccessful. Therefore, the error is on influenster's part and they should do something to streamline communication and also to make sure that voxbox recipients actually receive what they are intended to receive.
Karolyn M.
Orlando, FL
I love love love this heat protectant it leaves my hair really really soft and manageable during the whole time I have my hair straightened out, and I’m able to run my fingers through my hair, I just love it and I have color treated hair and my hair is damaged but you can’t tell at all with this spray, I got this complimentary from Influenster but I will definitely be purchasing it again I do recommend. Nexxus Promend Heat Protecting Mist
Sam O.
I love this product!! Influenster sent this to me a while ago, and I haven’t used anything else with hot tools since. The smell and hold is awesome, and I really love that it keeps my hair looking fresh a little bit longer than normal products.
Katy Z.
Great heat protectant! Worked so well and smelled great too! Loved how shiny and soft this product made me feel. Definitely will re-purchase when this product runs out.
So glad that I received it complimentary from Influenster
Morgan M.
This Is Not my favorite. It Left my hair sticky. I Would not recommend. It doesn’t really have a scent. You can find better heat protectants that smell better, and have a better ingredients that are actually good for your hair.
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
I like this! It's a light mist that comes out so it's not heavy in the hair! The other problem I have faced with other heat protectants is a stiffening of the hair once heat is applied which gives a crunchy feel (yuck) well.. this doesn't do that!!!!! I used this in my short hair today before I curled the top for my usual swoop/volume and my hair curled nicely, was easy to style afterwards and still had softness! I can't remember the smell of it but I don't remember it smelling bad either lol. I'd purchase this!
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
This smells sooo good. Not too overpowering. I have fine, thin, bleach blonde hair that I have to tease at the crown to get any sort of volume. This stuff does weigh it down, I won’t lie. It works for the heat protection though.
Sarah D.
Waxahachie, TX
This was an awesome Product to get !!!  I love how it worked for my daughters hair.  She is a curly head and she has to use a flat Iron everyday.  Her hair felt much softer after using this product.  Her hair was shinier and she got many compliments on how her hair looked.  Being a Freshman in High school this is a big thing. I have had a had time finding it in a salon here in my area though.
Sarah F.
Tipp city, OH
I received an email asking me to review this product but it was not included in my box box. Too bad, it looks promising.
Leanne C.
Where can you buy this at? Nexxus Promend Heat Protecting Mist
Rachel T.
I need something that smells great and protects my hair from heat as I use my hair dryer and flat iron almost daily. is this a good protectant?
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
I was sent an email to review this product but I didn't receive this in my Voxbox!
Joyce A.
BRONX, NY
I did not receive this product to give a review