BY NEXXUS #4 in Hair Mists

Nexxus Promend hair mist (5.1 oz) protects hair for Split End Binding
Enriched with Flax Seed Oil and Concentrated Elastin Protein
Heat protection spray forms a protective barrier during heat styling
Helps protect hair against damage and realigns natural balance
Hair has flawless radiance and reduced dryness

At Nexxus, we believe style is about looking understated yet covetable. It's having hair with natural movement that withstands an urban on-the-go lifestyle. Born in salons and perfected by science, each Nexxus product is infused with high performing technologies and precious ingredients. Nexxus Promend Heat Protecting Mist is a salon quality heat protectant that provides a barrier to heated styling tools. By taking damaged hair fibers and wrapping them in a protective formula containing Elastin Protein and Flax Seed Oil, this heat protection spray helps to protect hair from signs of heat damage – such as split ends. The result? Undeniable radiance, refreshed movement, and touchable hair. Nexxus recommends: There’s no need to sacrifice your vibrant style to care for hair that is prone to split ends. Nexxus Heat Protecting Mist is designed to form a protective barrier, shielding your hair and preparing it for heat styling. The Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Collection helps repair split ends for healthy hair with plenty of movement and the Heat Protecting Mist is the perfect finishing touch.

Step 1: Wash your hair with Nexxus Promend Shampoo. Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse well.

Step 2: Press Nexxus Promend Conditioner into damp hair, wait 3 minutes, and rinse clean.

Step 3: Finish with Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Leave in Crème and apply the Nexxus Heat Protecting Mist. Comb the heat protection mist through wet or dry hair and style as usual to unlock effortless movement.

• I was sent an email to review this product but I didn't r...1 Answers
  • This wasn't in my voxbox but i would love to try it 1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this at? NEXXUS® PROMEND HEAT PROTECT...2 Answers
Taylor L.
North Las Vegas, NV
If you want your hair to smell not only amazing but actually feel soft after blow drying, straightening and curling your hair then this product is for you. I typically spray the product in my hair after I get out of the shower toward the ends of my hair using between 4-5 sprays (I have really long hair) and then I brush it out to ensure it’s appropriately dispersed among my hair. I also use this product when my hair is dry, but I tend to wait for the product to completely dry in my hair before putting any heating tools on it. Overall, I am happy I purchased this product because it leaves my hair feeling softer and shined looking than ever before. Nexxus does not disappoint!  NEXXUS® PROMEND HEAT PROTECTING MIST
Jennifer H.
NEXXUS® PROMEND HEAT PROTECTING MIST is a really nice product. It contains flax seed oil and antioxidants. It helps protect your hair from the damages of heat styling! Spray this onto your hair and comb trough then heat style, that’s it. Good quality product and I recommend it
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
I love this product! I received this complimentary via Influenster VoxBox along with the Nexxus volumizing mousse. The mousse was okay, but this product was great! My hair was in need of a good heat protectant that also helped to repair split ends - this product does both! It leaves my hair so soft!
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
This is a great product to protect your hair. Damaging your hair is very common with all the flat irons these days. But this really protect your hair and doesn't make it feel like it is damaged. I would buy this product again and recommend to anyone who uses a flat iron or a curling iron.
Noemi M.
I received this item thru Influenster itself and i use it every time heat goes towards my hair or sometimes I’ll just spray it in and leave it . Gives it a little volume with a little curl . I like that unlike most heat protectants this one does not leave hair looking oily
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
As someone who is constantly straightening or curling her hair, I'm always looking for the perfect protectant to keep my hair from breaking into pieces.  I love this protecting mist- it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave a gross residue on my hair tools or my hair itself.  Highly recommend!
Karolyn M.
Orlando, FL
I love love love this heat protectant it leaves my hair really really soft and manageable during the whole time I have my hair straightened out, and I’m able to run my fingers through my hair, I just love it and I have color treated hair and my hair is damaged but you can’t tell at all with this spray, I got this complimentary from Influenster but I will definitely be purchasing it again I do recommend. NEXXUS® PROMEND HEAT PROTECTING MIST
Sam O.
I love this product!! Influenster sent this to me a while ago, and I haven’t used anything else with hot tools since. The smell and hold is awesome, and I really love that it keeps my hair looking fresh a little bit longer than normal products.
Morgan M.
Katy, TX
This Is Not my favorite. It Left my hair sticky. I Would not recommend. It doesn’t really have a scent. You can find better heat protectants that smell better, and have a better ingredients that are actually good for your hair.
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
I like this! It's a light mist that comes out so it's not heavy in the hair! The other problem I have faced with other heat protectants is a stiffening of the hair once heat is applied which gives a crunchy feel (yuck) well.. this doesn't do that!!!!! I used this in my short hair today before I curled the top for my usual swoop/volume and my hair curled nicely, was easy to style afterwards and still had softness! I can't remember the smell of it but I don't remember it smelling bad either lol. I'd purchase this!
Sarah F.
Tipp City, OH
I received an email asking me to review this product but it was not included in my box box. Too bad, it looks promising.
Leanne C.
Where can you buy this at? NEXXUS® PROMEND HEAT PROTECTING MIST
Rachel T.
I need something that smells great and protects my hair from heat as I use my hair dryer and flat iron almost daily. is this a good protectant?
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
I was sent an email to review this product but I didn't receive this in my Voxbox!
Joyce A.
Bronx, NY
I did not receive this product to give a review