NEXXUS® PROMEND CONDITIONER FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS uploaded by Jessica W.NEXXUS® PROMEND CONDITIONER FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS uploaded by Sam L.NEXXUS® PROMEND CONDITIONER FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS uploaded by Ashley M.

BY NEXXUS

Part of the Promend Split End Repairing System for split ends: seals split ends for a freshly cut look.

• Realigns and seals up to 86% of split ends
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
This is great for someone with dry damaged hair again when I did the training with nexus at my job they really emphasize the fact of these products do you have hair protein in them which is very important for damaged hair so I would highly recommend these for everyone with dry hair
Layna D.
West Allis , WI
The smell of this promend conditioner makes me want to shower 3 times a day. Light floral scent. I have to stop myself from using half the bottle and applying this more than once in the shower. When rinsing your hair out you will not have a single tangle. Hair dries beautifully.
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
I began using the Nexxus Promend conditioner after I discovered the Promend mist to help repair my damaged, color-treated hair that began falling out and thinning after my last child was born. My hair used to be thick and grow quickly, but had been suffering until I discovered the ProMend Mist. I liked this product so much I decided to try the conditioner, and it works just as well as the mist. It leaves the hair soft and seems to repair the split ends as promised.
Evelyn M.
WOODBRIDGE, VA
Yes, this product did make my hair feel a little smoother, but in all honesty once your ends are split, the only real fix is a trim. This product is strongly scented, so if you're sensitive to that, this is not for you. It also caused two huge painful zits on my scalp!! I don't know if it was the fragrance, or some other ingredient in the product but I won't be using it again.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
I was not a fan in the least. After struggling to get enough product out of the bottle, it felt awful in my hair. When I rinsed it out, my hair still felt like the product was in it. Hair felt thick and greasy no matter how much I washed. My husband likes the scent of this, but that’s the only positive I can list.
Amber G.
I love Nexxus conditioner in general. It always leaves my hair soft and somewhat sleek. It does seem to weigh it down a little too much. It always feels like it's never fully rinsed.
Kathy O.
Traverse City, MI
I use this conditioner in conjunction with the Promend Shampoo. This conditioner conditions without leaving my hair heavy and greasy. It smells great and looks healthy!
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Nexxus Pro-mend Split End Binding Conditioner does just what it says it does! Nexxus is another one of those brands you can always count on... More expensive? Yes, but definitely worth it! You could save inches of your hair with this product instead of loosing it to the scissors!
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
I use this on top of my daily conditioner towards the bottom of my hair to concentrate on my split ends. So far it has kept my ends from looking frizzy when i go long periods in between trims and helps treat my ends from frequent heat use with my curl stick.
Chrissy S.
Easton, PA
This always helps my split ends.  I used to have really bad split ends but this has helped it out.  It does fix it better and faster if I've already cut off the split ends since it's simply preventing them from coming back but it does help mend them too.
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Does this offer any greasy feeling after use?
Evelyn B.
Long Beach, CA
I dye my hair around ever month and I have a lot of slit ends will this help reduce slit ends?
samylyn H.
Nexxus is pricy but totally worth it. Has anyone noticed significant improvement with split ends when using this?
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
I was wondering how well it really mends split ends? I have long hair but alot of it is split ends and I don't want to cut all my length cause of split ends . So does it really work to mend as well as they say?
Lisa S.