Nexxus Pro-mend Straightening Lotion uploaded by Skylar L.

BY NEXXUS

Repairs split end damaged strands for a sleek, freshly-cut look Beautiful Hair Begins With Healthy Ends. Transform split ends into healthy-looking hair with new Nexxus® ProMend. The first product line to focus on true split end repair. ProMend binds up to 92% of split ends back together in one use and helps prevent further damage caused by daily styling. Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Straightening Lotion. Is a revolutionary straightener that binds split ends back together during the styling process, allowing you to achieve a sleek, freshly- cut look that lasts all day without worrying about damage. see more...

Nexxus Pro-mend Straightening Lotion
  • "Since I have started using it it has reduced the amount of breakage and hair I lose." in 2 reviews
  • "When I told her to cut my split ends off, she told me to buy this, because cutting off the split ends would leave me with little hair." in 1 review
  • "This pro mend straightening lotion is really good if you have frizzy , curly , wavy hair it does it's job you hair actually gets straighter read the instructions and follow them and trust me you will love this I have it myself !" in 1 review
  • "Since i have naturally curly hair i love this stuff!!" in 1 review
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! It does exactly what it said. It's super lightweight and easy to apply from root to scalp. It doesn't have a really sting smell. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has split ends and I'll absolutely be buying it again. Nexxus Pro-mend Straightening Lotion
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Um. Yea, just go ahead and buy it. I mean it. You won't be sorry. I use a hairdryer daily along with a curling iron or straightener. Talk about hair breakage!! Nexxus is such an AH-MAZING brand to begin with, plus their products can really stand alone. This pro-mend product really did a miracle on this damaged mess! I highly suggest it!
Dianna O.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it everyday to help with breakage. Since I have started using it it has reduced the amount of breakage and hair I lose. It's not too heavy and it has a nice scent. Totally recommend.
Tammy K.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I have fine hair, and last summer I felt like my hair was falling out more than it should have been and it was super straw like. This was one of the many products I purchased to try to help my hair. I personally did not care for it, and thought it was heavy and weighed my hair down more.
Raquel T.
Bellflower, CA
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
Aubrey C.
Brockway, PA
Let me start out by saying I bought this on clearance, so perhaps it was just my bottle of it... but it smells like fish. Straight up.
The texture feels okay, but it didn't seem like it did much for my hair other than make it sticky. But I cannot get past that smell!
Bree P.
Salina, KS
This is my go to for anything that has to do with my hair. Since i have naturally curly hair i love this stuff!!!
Aaqsa P.
Carson, CA
Fabulous price and great for damaged hair that needs hydration. Totally recommend for all types of hair.
Jennifer T.
Pipe Creek, TX
This was recommended to me by a stylist. When I told her to cut my split ends off, she told me to buy this, because cutting off the split ends would leave me with little hair.

After 2 months of using this, my hair is incredibly different. It doesn't hurt to brush through it, it looks soft and healthy, and when I went to get my hair cut they were impressed with the improvement. Highly recommended!
Grace T.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product being discontinued?
Valerie L.
Edinburg, TX
I'm looking for a product that will keep my hair straight throughout the entire day whether it's hot or cold outside. Will this product complete its purpose?