Nexxus Pro Mend Split End Binding Smoothing Shine Serum uploaded by Melanie C.

BY NEXXUS #31 in Hair Serums

A Revolutionary Serum That Binds Split Ends Back Together During The Styling Process, Allowing You To Attain A Smooth Style Every Day Without Worrying About Damage And Frizz. Repairs 92%* Of Split Ends So Hair Looks &Amp; Feels Freshly Cut For A Smooth, Silky Finish Never Tested On Animals *Shampoo, Conditioner And Leave-In Treatment Creme Vs. Untreated. Made In Usa see more...

Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It did a fairly good job of making my hair look soft and shiny. However, it's something you have to keep up with or your hair will go right back to the way it was pre-serum. Your hair is one of the most important physical features so, I see it as an investment rather than a splurge. I'd recommend it.
Jessica S.
I love this product. I put it on the ends of my hair when my hair is damp after showering. I definitely apply it when I'm going to straighten or blow dry my hair too to protect it from the heat. I've seen a difference in the healthiness of the ends of my hair while using this product.
Janelle B.
This smoothing shine serum is just what I needed. Its a little pricey but you have to catch it when its on sale. The type of hair I have is thick and curly when its wet and it does last long. My hair color is dark brown. I would buy this again but would have to be when its on sale.
Deanna D.
I used to love this product but it stopped working for me! I dye my hair and it is straight. It worked wonders but then it started drying out my hair. it was always getting tangled too. Nice scent but not worth the hassle. If I were you I would give it a shot but it's not my HG.
Christina F.
Not sure how well this actually bonds split ends, but I still like it. It smells great, isn't sticky or too thick and I feel like it tames some of the flyaways or frizz I have. I use just a small amount on my damp hair, starting at the ends and rubbing any leftover on my roots.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use #Nexxus Pro Mend Split End Binding Smoothing Shine Serum on my brown hair. It has split ends and it is messy in the mornings. It works better than any other Serum that I have bought. I have tried others and this is better. I think this product is great.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nexxus Pro Mend Split End Binding Smoothing Shine Serum is great! A little goes a long way and this bottle will last forever. I highly recommend this product and it never leaves your hair feeling sticky or oily. This product is great! Absolutely amazing.
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
Absolutely love this product, even for the price that it is! Between me and my daughter split ends are a huge problem. I love this more than other products I've tried. I've got super curly hair and brushing it always damages it - so this is a must have!!
Amanda S.
Ivel, KY
Having such fine hair I am prone to terrible split ends! This product helps repair and protect them! Since using this product I am seeing less and less splitting! For the price it's and amazing product! I would recommend this to many more people
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product not only smooths down all the little broken ends, it adds shine. Seems to work in the heat of a humid summer and the cold dry air of winter. My hair dresser used to tell me my hair was in bad shape but now comments it looks good.