Nexxus Pro Mend Split End Binding Smoothing Shine Serum uploaded by Maymouna S.Nexxus Pro Mend Split End Binding Smoothing Shine Serum uploaded by morgan b.Nexxus Pro Mend Split End Binding Smoothing Shine Serum uploaded by Melanie C.

BY NEXXUS #19 in Hair Serums

A Revolutionary Serum That Binds Split Ends Back Together During The Styling Process, Allowing You To Attain A Smooth Style Every Day Without Worrying About Damage And Frizz. Repairs 92%* Of Split Ends So Hair Looks &Amp; Feels Freshly Cut For A Smooth, Silky Finish Never Tested On Animals *Shampoo, Conditioner And Leave-In Treatment Creme Vs. Untreated. Made In Usa see more...

Tracey C.
I am a Nexxus fan from way back, and this serum is another hit. I don't heat-style often, as I am prone to breakage. But when I do, I prep with a product I trust to improve the health of my hair and help me retain length. Nexxus Pro Mend Split End Binding Smoothing Shine Serum works wonders on all my strands--and on ragged ends, especially. And the shine and bounce? Amazing. Nexxus continues to give me the tools to create salon styles at home!
Note: When I heat style, I've been starting with Nexxus Keraphix Shampoo for Damaged Hair 16.5 fl oz and Nexxus Keraphix Conditioner for Damaged Hair 16.5 oz.
Bottom line: I❤Nexxus!
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
This product is amazon for your process hair I naturally have dark hair but I been getting highlights for so long I stared using this product about 2 years ago and it had change my hair for the better I have no more split ends it’s just a miracle in a jar if you get color in your hair I recommend this product it did miracles for me I’m sure it will do miracles for you too
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
This is a pretty good product.it does smooth the split end slightly. It definitely dosen't make them go away or help to prevent them from coming. But it does smooth them down. I use the smoothing serum mostly after I have used heat like the blow dryer or straighter. And it does help to smooth and mask the split end. Kinda more like a frizz serum than anything else, but over all it does an okay job. I went to a softball game for 3 hours and it was 92 degrees and just got done raining and it held the frizz and kept my hair smooth for at least 5 hours but it just didnt fo up against the humidity out in direct sun. I would say for anyone wanting this for a quick fix than yes you would really love this and it dont have and usual smell, but it does have more of a clean smell not fruity or anything like that.it has a good bit of product which actually lasted a pretty good while and in time I did notice my hair was more manageable and stayed more smooth throughout my day because I am a very active person.
Sarai G.
Salinas
My hair is genetically thinning and breaking quickly now. Nothing covers THIS type of damage. But... THIS product DOES cover the best & noticibly gives a texture change, as much as can be done at this point! If u have what I all a normal amount of damaged hair= I'm sure it would be miraculous! Worth a try! The best I've tried so far..... I e tried MANY to attempt to cover my issues.. I will buy this again vs. trash with the rest.
Emily H.
Minneapolis, MN
I started using this product after getting a haircut so I won’t know for a couple weeks if it’s truly effective in comparison to how long it usually takes my hair to start breaking apart but so far it seems like my hair has been nice and healthy. It doesn’t leave it feeling oily which is great because a lot of similar products have my hair feeling greasy by the end of the day! Would definitely recommend.
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
Because I color my hair I am always search for products to help keep my hair healthy. This product works! I use it on and off in combination with other products, but I always notice the reduction in split ends and I believe it helps prevent the split ends in the first place. It doesn’t leave your hair greasy like many hair products do. It gives it lore of a soft, silky feel.
Karla M.
Hanford, CA
I was excited to try this product, although I admit I assumed it was going to be an "all talk, no results" situation. I was wrong. I'll start off by saying I have VERY long hair, past my waist, and I am an avid buyer of hair products, especially smoothing serums, etc. and I have tried a LOT of different products promising one thing or another with some positive results and some not so positive. The Promend Smoothing Shine Serum has definitely given me a POSITIVE experience. I use Promend Straightening Lotion on my damp hair; blow dry with a round brush, and use a small amount (that's all you need, trust me) of the Smoothing Shine Serum all over and brush through, then go. My hair is shiny and smooth with no fly-aways, which I found pretty amazing since I ALWAYS have Fly-aways. To sum it up, I will recomend this product to anyone who asks. Good Job NEXXUS!
Samantha M.
Walhalla, SC
Obviously not something that is going to fix your hair miraculously, but this stuff is my go to!! I have very thick wavy hair that tends to get a little friz to it throughout the day! Not to mention that all the heat that I was putting to it, this serum def is one of my daily go to’s
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
This product is more pricier you can find it at Walmart for sure that’s where I bought mine my hair is a silverfish platinum blond color and I have hair that had been broken from coloring damage it worked good for my hair didn’t put it back to how it was but helped tame the mane lol
Margarita P.
Bronx New York
I Personally Recommend To Anyone Trying To Get Straight Hair & A Nice Shine To It . Nexxus Is A Really Great Hair Brand To Use When You Feel Like Your Hair Doesn’t Smell So Good Or Doesn’t Have That Shine To It Or Isn’t Longer Enough . Leaves My Hair Feeling & Smelling Refreshing