Add a Photo

By NEXXUS
#41 in Conditioning Treatments
Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Overnight Treatment Creme.
Intensive repair.
Restores strength to damaged hair & repairs 94% of split ends overnight.
Salon hair care.
Technology.
Photos (2)
Shanda C.
Shanda C.
Branchland, WV

I absolutely love the Nexxus Split End Binding overnight treatment crème. I have tried Pantene's Version of it but it did not work as well as the Nexxus brand. The Nexxus brand leaves my hair smooth, straight, and makes my split ends vanish right away, right after I put about a dime sized amount through all of my hair. It smells wonderful like conditioner actually and makes my hair feel wonderful. I use it 2 to 3 times a week and I have noticed a big difference since I started using it. I put it through my hair at night and I leave it on through the day, I do not rinse it and it does not leave my hair greasy feeling either. The bottle is small, only 1.9 ounces but it lasts me for months, so it is well worth the spurge, to maintain my split ends and damaged hair. My hair is damaged from continuously highlighting and dying my hair so this works wonders. I recommend it for anyone who has damaged hair, split ends, or just frizzy hair in general, yes it fights frizz as well.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

I have long color-treated hair that I have been growing for two years after cutting it off for hair loss after weight loss surgery. As a result, my ends are slightly fragile and break easily. This product worked BUT my hair felt very greasy and weighed down after using it. Also, the cost is a lot more than the Aussie 30-minute-miracle which worked fantastic for me and didn't make my hair feel like a greaseball.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Garden City, MI

This stuff is amazing! If you are overdue for a trim this will make it look like your hair is freshly cut. It is pricey, but to me it's worth it and you don't have to use it that often. The effects last a couple of days. They recently changed their packaging so it doesn't come with a lid anymore. It is much sleeker! The scent is okay, not too strong or noticeable. I use it at night and in the day.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA

My hair is really prone to split ends and I thought that just using this product might help me with my hair... and it DID! Now when I touch my hair after straightening it (because my hair is naturally curly ) it feels so soft at the ends. That is not typically normal because my hair's ends is usually dry and very brittle, and well split. So I truly enjoy and recommend this product to others.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this product. It really fixed my split ends, and when I washed it out it was always smooth and I noticed less breakage in my hair. It has a thick consistency and it smells great. I gave it 4 stars because I don't really like how you have to wash it back out in the morning. Wetting color treated hair twice in a 24 hour period isn't ideal for me! Still a great product though.
cyn m.
cyn m.
Pasadena

Look here, I have split-ends and I do not even use any heat products anymore, or I try very hard not to and this over night treatment for your hair is pretty expensive and you could use something more natural. If you have those really bad split ends, make sure you are getting the proper diet and make sure your hair likes the other products you are putting in.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

This stuff is amazing!- It really fixed my split ends, and when I washed it out it was always smooth and I noticed less breakage in my hair. This product helps to keep the frizz down while conditioning my hair and helping with split ends. it just helped my hair look and feel smoother towards the tips of my hair
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX

I feel like this product really works! The very first time using it I saw a big difference in my hair, it's pricey, but it's worth it forsure.. I think for what it does to your hair it's definitely something I would perchance again! I love it, it's amazing, and I recommend you by it!!! It works wonders..
Amy V.
Amy V.
Burien , Wa

For the price of this product, I didn't see a big difference in moisturizing or sealing my ends. Your traditional hair moisturizer or oil will do the same or probably better. And of course if your ends are too damaged, you'd do better trimming them. This product will nor fix the problem.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
silverton, OR

Let me start off by saying it will help your hair look healthier BUT that doesn't mean it is healthy this would just be a temporary fix not a long term one I obviously could still notice my split ends it just helped my hair look and feel smoother towards the tips of my hair
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA

How often do you use this product?

Join Now