Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Overnight Treatment Creme uploaded by Shanda C.Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Overnight Treatment Creme uploaded by Shanda C.Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Overnight Treatment Creme uploaded by Megan J.

BY NEXXUS #37 in Conditioning Treatments

Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Overnight Treatment Creme.
Intensive repair.
Restores strength to damaged hair & repairs 94% of split ends overnight.
Salon hair care.
Technology. see more...

ashley p.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing leaves have smooth and silky I see few split ends it doesn’t mend them it just prevents them from what I see it’s easy to a little pricey but you can find it almost anywhere love it would def recommend for someone who gets split ends a lot
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the nice silky feeling of my hair after applying this to my hair I feel it makes my hair feel beautiful. I usually put it after dying my hair to treat the damage I made but I love this and definitely recommend to buying
Carol S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this hair treatment for my super wavy unmanageable hair & not only does it not leave residue and leave my hair smelling amazing?! It's the best on the market! I highly remommend this!
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is awesome for dry damaged hair targets my dry dead ends when I can’t afford to go get a haircut or trim is very easy to use and I will be repurchasing PS I was so satisfied
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super dead and split ended hair and this worked really good a small amount goes along way . The only down fall to this is the price but that's all all in all good product.
Dulce H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. Cue I don't have the time to be going to salon nd getting rid of my split end. This product actually helps your split ends stay fresh and not be split no more
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so amazing. There are so many overnight conditioners, but this one is the best in my opinion. It’s very creamy and it makes my hair feel and smell amazing.
Trisha A.
Chelsea, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nexxus over night treatment works wonders in my hair saved time from going to salon or spa for few hours gives great results from home application. Repairs hair in and out even while you are sleeping. Great result in the morning.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best product for split ends!!! I use this on a daily. Until my split ends are gone!! They are usually gone within a week!! It smells really good! I would definitely recommend!
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
What can I say..WOW!!!!!! I am so excited - I had just colored then highlighted then gave myself a relaxer. My hair usually holds up but this tiome it looked lik garbage. I spent over 30 minutes deciding on a product..I was looking for a treatment to restore moisture. I even had a different brand in my shopping cart. AS I made my way down the aisle of treatment I stated to read the NEXXUS products. This one caught my eye. I didn't know if I should buy the Pro-mend targeted leave in or the pro -mend overnight tratment. I walked away with both!! I did not use the overnight yet (will use that tonight). I am more than thrilled with the results!!!! I can't believe the transformation!!! No more whispy split ends!!!! Okay maybe a few but it doesn't promise to get rid of 100%! But the end result is amazing! So smooth, soft feels so nice when i run my fingers through my hair now. It's not too expensive but well worth every dollar!!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this product?