Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Overnight Treatment Creme uploaded by Shanda C.Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Overnight Treatment Creme uploaded by Shanda C.Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Overnight Treatment Creme uploaded by Megan J.

BY NEXXUS #66 in Conditioning Treatments

Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Overnight Treatment Creme.
Intensive repair.
Restores strength to damaged hair & repairs 94% of split ends overnight.
Salon hair care.
Technology. see more...

Shanda C.
Shanda C.
Charleston,WV
I absolutely love the Nexxus Split End Binding overnight treatment crème. I have tried Pantene's Version of it but it did not work as well as the Nexxus brand. The Nexxus brand leaves my hair smooth, straight, and makes my split ends vanish right away, right after I put about a dime sized amount through all of my hair. It smells wonderful like conditioner actually and makes my hair feel wonderful. I use it 2 to 3 times a week and I have noticed a big difference since I started using it. I put it through my hair at night and I leave it on through the day, I do not rinse it and it does not leave my hair greasy feeling either. The bottle is small, only 1.9 ounces but it lasts me for months, so it is well worth the spurge, to maintain my split ends and damaged hair. My hair is damaged from continuously highlighting and dying my hair so this works wonders. I recommend it for anyone who has damaged hair, split ends, or just frizzy hair in general, yes it fights frizz as well.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long color-treated hair that I have been growing for two years after cutting it off for hair loss after weight loss surgery. As a result, my ends are slightly fragile and break easily. This product worked BUT my hair felt very greasy and weighed down after using it. Also, the cost is a lot more than the Aussie 30-minute-miracle which worked fantastic for me and didn't make my hair feel like a greaseball.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Garden City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! If you are overdue for a trim this will make it look like your hair is freshly cut. It is pricey, but to me it's worth it and you don't have to use it that often. The effects last a couple of days. They recently changed their packaging so it doesn't come with a lid anymore. It is much sleeker! The scent is okay, not too strong or noticeable. I use it at night and in the day.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is really prone to split ends and I thought that just using this product might help me with my hair... and it DID! Now when I touch my hair after straightening it (because my hair is naturally curly ) it feels so soft at the ends. That is not typically normal because my hair's ends is usually dry and very brittle, and well split. So I truly enjoy and recommend this product to others.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It really fixed my split ends, and when I washed it out it was always smooth and I noticed less breakage in my hair. It has a thick consistency and it smells great. I gave it 4 stars because I don't really like how you have to wash it back out in the morning. Wetting color treated hair twice in a 24 hour period isn't ideal for me! Still a great product though.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start off by saying it will help your hair look healthier BUT that doesn't mean it is healthy this would just be a temporary fix not a long term one I obviously could still notice my split ends it just helped my hair look and feel smoother towards the tips of my hair
Mary E.
Mary E.
For the price of this product, I didn't see a big difference in moisturizing or sealing my split ends. Your traditional hair moisturizer or oil will do the same or probably better. I still have a full bottle under my sink, because I went back to using my coconut oil.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nexxus Prom-Mend Split End Binding Overnight Treatment Creme is fast working and easy to use! I love this product because it is easy to find and works quickly unlike other products that take months of religious constant use.Smells great and leaves hair smooth.
Katie E.
Katie E.
S Wilmington, IL
I used this stuff a lot after I bleached my hair to give it a little extra hydration and it works wonders! I just used a couple pumps and worked it into my hair. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to give your hair a little extra moisture.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does work, Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Overnight Creme saves my ends so I can see the growth, it is very effective and saved my hair from a cut. It smells great and I don't use it every day, but it lasts long and I would buy again on Amazon!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this product?