Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Leave-In Treatment Creme uploaded by Tracy R.Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Leave-In Treatment Creme uploaded by Deanna D.Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Leave-In Treatment Creme uploaded by Fran E.

BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Salon Hair Care.
With pro-mend technology.
Pro-mend split end binding.
Targeted leave-in treatment creme. see more...

• Does this weigh the hair down? And how soon did you start...1 Answers
  • I need a miracle for my split ends for some reason I alwa...1 Answers
  • I have been using this product for years and I love it. ...1 Answers
Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Leave-In Treatment Creme
  • "It really seems to make your split ends disappear for a couple of days, and as long as you keep using it, the split ends stay away." in 1 review
  • "This is one of the only products I have ever used that actually mended my split ends." in 1 review
  • "I just recently ran out of it and I complain every time I wash my hair because I don't have it anymore." in 1 review
Danielle A.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I used this product when it first came out and absolutely loved it. After using it for about 2 weeks i really could see and feel a difference in my hair.
Allycakes B.
allycakes
My hairdresser suggested I try this and I have completely fallen in love with this product. I feel like my hair gets so nourished and silky smooth.
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
This product really helps with split ends. I have balayage on my brown hair and curl it pretty often and I have hardly no split ends. Great serum!
Shannon C.
This is not just a brand for fine hair, but for all hair! This product really sealed down my cuticles and made my hair feel so healthy
Joye C.
This product works wonders. I used it for 6 months and most of my split ends are not there. Every time I use it I smell like a cupcake.
NANCY R.
Carson, CA
A nice shampoo that really works into your split ends making it look like you have a fresh haircut it really repairs your split ends
Joellen G.
United States
Product pricey but worth it to repair your hair! Lefty hair soft and light feeling fresh and clean. The fragrance lasts all day.
Kimberly L.
I don't think you can rebind split ends. The best solution is to get your hair trimmed and let your hair grow and repair that way
Lisa O.
This product is amazing. I can't believe how wonderful your ends of your hair feels. Has a nice fragrance. Not heavy on your hait
Megan S.
The split end mend is the best! It helps my dry hair so much!! Absolutly a product I always have on hand and never run out of!
Allison R.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this product for years and I love it. It really seems to make your split ends disappear for a couple of days, and as long as you keep using it, the split ends stay away. Ill rate this product a B because you can not wear it in your hear daily like a leave in conditioner. You have to put it in at night then wash it out or it gets straw like.
Amber R.
Boynton Beach, FL
I need a miracle for my split ends for some reason I always get them, does this help a lot ?
Becky H.
London, ON
Does this weigh the hair down? And how soon did you start to see results after the initial use?