Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Leave-In Treatment Creme uploaded by Fran E.Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Leave-In Treatment Creme uploaded by Deanna D.Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Leave-In Treatment Creme uploaded by Tracy R.

BY NEXXUS #60 in Scalp Treatments

Nexxus Salon Hair Care.
With pro-mend technology.
Pro-mend split end binding.
Targeted leave-in treatment creme. see more...

• Does this weigh the hair down? And how soon did you start to see ...1 Answers
  • I need a miracle for my split ends for some reason I always get t...1 Answers
  • I have been using this product for years and I love it. It reall...1 Answers
Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Leave-In Treatment Creme
  • "This is one of the only products I have ever used that actually mended my split ends." in 1 review
  • "I just recently ran out of it and I complain every time I wash my hair because I don't have it anymore." in 1 review
  • "It really seems to make your split ends disappear for a couple of days, and as long as you keep using it, the split ends stay away." in 1 review
Stacey M.
Pasadena, CA
Ok this stuff works miracles. The day before I washed my hair I was thinking I might need to get a trim because my ends were looking so bad. After using this i have been getting compliments non stop about how healthy my hair looks! If they only knew! It's a little pricey but worth it!
Adleen G.
Euless, TX
I love this product and highly recommend it. I have long hair and it has definitely helped with the split ends. A little goes a long way. Does not feel greasy and smells great. My hair is not split ends free, but it's better and healthier than before. It's worth the price.
Stephanie M.
This really works on healing split ends. I used it a few times. It is found in drugstores like CVS. The packaging is fine. It works as well,as any other similar product. I would recommend to someone trying to grow out hair.
Joye C.
This product works wonders. I used it for 6 months and most of my split ends are not there. Every time I use it I smell like a cupcake.
Sarah H.
Midvale, UT
I used this product because i was trying to find a more affordable replacement for the Kerastase Fibre Architect, but the Nexxus one doesnt compete. It didnt do much for my hair besides leaving it feeling greasy and heavy. It didnt seem to seal my split ends together and it didnt make it manageable either. The fragrance of this also really bothered me. It has a strong ambery fragrance to it which i dislike. The other downside is that while it isnt nearly as expensive as the Kerastase product, it isnt exactly cheap either. Overall, was a disappointing product that didnt so much to mend my split ends for my bleached hair.
Jennifer A.
Sun Valley, NV
I loveeeeeeee this product it might not work with other people the way it works with me but its great. This product is definitely worth trying out. All you have to do is apply to your damp hair after a shower and the difference shows when its dry. My curls have suffered from all the heat I've used and this product makes my curls bouncy and shiny. It is small for its price but you don't need a lot either way depending on how much hair you have.
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
I tried this for my split ends. It left my hair a little softer but I didn't see any difference in my hair breakage. It has a nice scent and isn't too pricey but I wasn't completely satisfied. I wouldn't buy it again.
amanda b.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I bought my first bottle several years ago in hopes of it truly mending my awful split ends and have continued to use and still use to this day. Nothing has helped my ends as much as this product has. I apply it almost daily after each shower when hair is still damp. My ends became much less straw-like and began to disappear altogether.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I have tried this product once with my hair was done at the Hair Cuttery. My hairdresser used this product on my hair. My concern for using this product was my split ends. I only used this product once and it helped with my split ends.
gema r.
I have tried a number of leave-in cremes, conditioners, sprays, oils, etc. I used to think Chi Silk Infusion was the best leave-in styling product, but now I am convinced that Nexxus Pro-Mend Leave-In Treatment Creme is and so are all there product . It eliminated the majority of my split ends and made my hair incredibly soft, smooth, straight, and very tamed. I absolutely cannot live without this product.
Allison R.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this product for years and I love it. It really seems to make your split ends disappear for a couple of days, and as long as you keep using it, the split ends stay away. Ill rate this product a B because you can not wear it in your hear daily like a leave in conditioner. You have to put it in at night then wash it out or it gets straw like.
Amber R.
Boynton Beach, FL
I need a miracle for my split ends for some reason I always get them, does this help a lot ?
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this weigh the hair down? And how soon did you start to see results after the initial use?