BY NEXXUS

Details Salon hair care. Beautiful hair begins with healthy ends. Transform split ends into healthy-looking hair with Nexxus ProMend. The first product line to focus on true split end repair, ProMend binds split ends back together in one use. Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Conditioner is a revolutionary daily conditioner that feels & performs unlike any other. It targets & binds 86% of split ends back together in just 3 washes. Use daily to keep hair looking beautifully healthy & strong. Cleanse & prepare shampoo- repair & maintenance conditioner- targeted daily treatment- intensive overnight treatment. Never tested on animals. Made in USA. Directions Stylist Recommendation: Apply to damp hair, focusing on split end prone areas. Comb through and leave in 3 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. For best results, shampoo with ProMend Split End Treatment Shampoo.For a more beautiful you-Distinctive body-lotions see more...

Erin P.
Moore
This product just didn't do anything special for me. It has a mid range price so you would think it would provide some sort of value but it just didn't. Very bland. It has an okay smell and feel. I would not recommend to others because I feel there are better products out there.
Rachel S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love my styling tools and heat on my hair, which means breakage. This conditioner seriously improves your split ends and really heals them!!!! My hair is growing longer because it’s not breaking off and it’s actually full all the way to the tips!
Megan W.
Winchester, KY
Great texture and smell. Noticeable difference in split ends but for the price I can’t say that it’s worth it compared to other brands. It left a heavy feeling in my hair (not totally unexpected... but still)
Taylor M.
Medford, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Seriously works! Moisturizes and fixes split ends so they don't look terrible and keeps healing them the more you use it. Helps so much with breakage. smells great!
Amber M.
Purchased at: Target
Helped the damage I had to my ends ! Helped prevent more split ends . not going to work with just one or 5 times use, time definitely tells . my top 5 conditioners !

Amazon