BY NEXXUS #57 in Mousse

A Revolutionary Volumizing Mousse That Binds Split Ends Together During The Styling Process, Allowing You To Get A Gorgeously Full Look Every Day Without Worrying About Damage. Lasts All Day Never Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

• Where can I purchase this Nexxus product? has any one used it and...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Renee S.
East Ellijay, GA
Love Nexxus Pro Mend Split End Binding Bodifying Mousse it is my favorite mousse it is pricey but it is awesome product and really comes thru and gives Great body for my fine hair I rarely use mousse lately but when I do this is the mousse for me and I love it!
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Nexxus Pro Mend Split End Binding Bodifying Mousse is a great product and is easy to find in stores and online. It is fairly inexpensive and easy to use. This product is fast working and helps with damaged hair. My split ends have completely improved.
Jeneia P.
I mean who doesn't use mousse. I get out the shower and put this on my wet hair and it holds and locks my curls it's a very got product and very affordable my hair is thick and dark brown and it didn't flake white like some mousses do
Katie R.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
I've colored my hair back and forth from blonde to brunette so my hair has quite a few split ends, this product has become my holy grail. so easy to use and makes my hair so soft. always repurchasing!
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I had really bad split ends about a month ago, And my hairstylist recommended buying this product. That woman is a genius!
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
The split end binding products from Nexxus are amazing. Every one I've used make my hair look so full and thick.
Helen R.
It is a product top on my line for hair, I like the results that gives it my hair especially improvement tips.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
This is a great product for my problem hair that always gets split ends. This helps seal the ends together.
Trina W.
This works great in my natural hair. It helps to hold my curls in place without making my hair rock hard.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls , SD
Love this product! I think that it works really well and I would definitely recommend. Go buy it now!!!!
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA
Where can I purchase this Nexxus product? has any one used it and found it mended their split ends?