BY NEXXUS #73 in Hair Mousse

A Revolutionary Volumizing Mousse That Binds Split Ends Together During The Styling Process, Allowing You To Get A Gorgeously Full Look Every Day Without Worrying About Damage. Lasts All Day Never Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

• Where can I purchase this Nexxus product? has any one use...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Love this! It left my hair so soft after washing t out. It didn’t flake or leave my hair stiff. Lightly scented and would recommend to others. It is a little higher in price point but worth it if you use mousse daily.
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
This mousse didn’t add as much volume in my hair is I would like it to have. The formula was very sticky, and if you put more than a dime size in your hair your hair is going to be very greasy. You have to be extremely careful when applying to make sure that you don’t overuse it. When done correctly your hair does get some volume though.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is the best! It seemed to soften my hair and even detangled it. I used the Mousse after washing my hair and it left my hair soft and not sticky or stiff. Other mousse gets stuck or sticky on my hands but this comes off fairly easy with running water.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Nexxus Pro Mend Split End mouse helps repair my hair and give a perfect hairday without fail.My hair has significantly been stronger,replenished and in great condition since use of this product.
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite moose to use! Having natural curly hair this helps by enhancing my natural locks and not damaging my hair! And it smells amazing I definitely recommend it for any wanting that super cute natural look!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This makes ur hair look really good after u blow dry and style. My hair looked healthy and didn’t feel stiff or dry! I got a lot of compliments on it. Just wish I could find it more places!!
Miranda V.
I don’t normally like mousse because it feels sticky but nexus has really changed my mind! I love how light and fluffy it is and and it really gives my hair great volume and not hard or sticky! Great product
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Mireyaa Y.
This is the best Mousse that I have ever tried. It seemed to soften my hair and even detangled me hair. There was a big knot in my hair that I did not know about until after I mixed the Pro-Mend Bodifying Mousse into my hair. I had brushed my hair before I used the Mousse and no sign of the knot. I used the Mousse after washing my hair. Also, the Mousse did not leave my hair sticky like a lot of other brands of Mousse do. The Pro-Mend Bodifying Mousse did NOT leave my hair sticky and the residue on my hands fairly easily washed off with soap and water.
Anjelica M.
I am a huge Nexxus fan. I have been since I was a little girl, and I saw my dad using their products. Their products tend to smell phenomenal and work even better! Yes, I know girls sometimes the price is a little more than what you were looking to spend, however...it's worth it. Bad hair products can destroy your hair and you will find yourself kicking yourself for months after if you wind up causing damage to your hair.
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA
Where can I purchase this Nexxus product? has any one used it and found it mended their split ends?