Nexxus Pro-mend Smoothing Shine Serum uploaded by Aironna G.Nexxus Pro-mend Smoothing Shine Serum uploaded by Julie R.

BY NEXXUS #25 in Hair Serums

Repairs split end damaged strands for a smooth, silky finish. Style and prevent damage. Repairs up to 92% of split ends. So hair looks & feels freshly cut. About Nexxus® Pro-Mend: Inspired by the desire to eliminate split ends and give you the feeling of a salon-fresh cut every day, Nexxus® scientists & stylists created the Pro-Mend line, breakthrough Pro-mend technology targets split ends and binds them together in. see more...

Aironna G.
I really liked how smooth this product made my hair feel. The product also gave my hair kind of a shine that I really adored. I was trying something new and overall I liked it but I was hoping for something that would help with split ends so maybe I would look deeper into products that are similar to this one. I also like that the product was not expensive, Using a coupon I was able to get this for an even more affordable price. Overall I really Like It
Summer H.
Hamilton, OH
I like to use this when my hair is feeling dry, especially in the winter time when my hair is staticky. It does a very nice job of taking all the static away and making my hair look really shiny. But I’ve noticed that it makes my hair greasy after a while. It also smells really good.
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
All around great product! It doesn’t leave your hair greasy. They have great instructions, it smells amazing and is so easy to work with. For the price it’s a pretty good product, I’m not to particularly keen with the scent but a lot of other people would love it.
Katia M.
Goshen , IN
This product smells great, but it weighs down my hair way too much despite having thirsty hair. If I use a tiny bit on my ends it ok other than that I'm a grease ball! I wish they would make a lite version or maybe a dry oil product.
Kayla F.
Absolutely love Nexxus products. Almost everything I’ve used from them is wonderful on my hair. I have fine thin hair and it doesn’t weigh my hair down. Feels shiny and smooth afterwards. I Highly suggest Nexxus to treat your hair!
Ashley H.
Exeter
Great product after eating my hair colored. My stylist gave me to try to see if it would make my hair shine and it does! Makes my hair feel amazing. My hair is brown and it was getting damaged from going blonde which is why she gave me this to try. Great product
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
I like to use this shine serum in my hair when it's between color appointments and starts to look dull. It adds that extra shine that I crave and makes it healthier to the touch and to look at! I purchased at Walmart
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Great product. It helped kept my hair with no frizz. I wasn’t sure what to expect from it but definitely it surprised me. My hair looked beautiful and smelled good all day long. I would recommend it to anyone !
Georgia O.
This product really helps with my damaged hair. For example, I curl it very often and it will get a little bit brittle and then I use this and it helps soften it and bring it back to its original state.
K J.
Hey, you will also need the following pages, but the most of us are on your site law, but the most of us are on your site law, but the fact that the company is the best of our favorite. I hope