Nexxus Pro-mend Smoothing Shine Serum uploaded by Aironna G.Nexxus Pro-mend Smoothing Shine Serum uploaded by Julie R.

BY NEXXUS #27 in Hair Serums

Repairs split end damaged strands for a smooth, silky finish. Style and prevent damage. Repairs up to 92% of split ends. So hair looks & feels freshly cut. About Nexxus® Pro-Mend: Inspired by the desire to eliminate split ends and give you the feeling of a salon-fresh cut every day, Nexxus® scientists & stylists created the Pro-Mend line, breakthrough Pro-mend technology targets split ends and binds them together in. see more...

Aironna G.
I really liked how smooth this product made my hair feel. The product also gave my hair kind of a shine that I really adored. I was trying something new and overall I liked it but I was hoping for something that would help with split ends so maybe I would look deeper into products that are similar to this one. I also like that the product was not expensive, Using a coupon I was able to get this for an even more affordable price. Overall I really Like It
Summer H.
Hamilton, OH
I like to use this when my hair is feeling dry, especially in the winter time when my hair is staticky. It does a very nice job of taking all the static away and making my hair look really shiny. But I’ve noticed that it makes my hair greasy after a while. It also smells really good.
Corey L.
Houma
I think this is a great product !! It kept my hair looking flawless all day long. There was no frizz just sleek shiny looking hair. My hair never felt weighted down either like most products do. This product has the best scent, I could just smell it all day.
Alicia <.
Spring Hill, FL
Phenomenal. Absolutely makes my hair so silky and smooth. I have really coarse and dry hair that is very hard to tame and this product seems to do the trick for me. It has a very nice long lasting scent as well! I would buy this product over and over again.
Briana B.
Oakley, CA
I’m not a huge fan of hair serum, but I decided to try out another one. This one seemed about the same to me as any others I’ve tried. It does make my hair look shiny and healthy, but it left my hair feeling greasy. My other friends love this stuff, but I just don’t think it works with my hair.
Katia M.
Goshen , IN
This product smells great, but it weighs down my hair way too much despite having thirsty hair. If I use a tiny bit on my ends it ok other than that I'm a grease ball! I wish they would make a lite version or maybe a dry oil product.
Kayla F.
Absolutely love Nexxus products. Almost everything I’ve used from them is wonderful on my hair. I have fine thin hair and it doesn’t weigh my hair down. Feels shiny and smooth afterwards. I Highly suggest Nexxus to treat your hair!
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
I like to use this shine serum in my hair when it's between color appointments and starts to look dull. It adds that extra shine that I crave and makes it healthier to the touch and to look at! I purchased at Walmart
Kristina C.
Pendleton, IN
Great product for your hair. Smoothes very well and quick after I put it in. The smell isn’t bad either. Will most likely be purchasing again. Seemed to work rather well with my hair since i color it.
Christine M.
Island lake
This works great for my fly aways after blow drying my hair! It's the only product I will use! I recommend everyone to use this! I have tried herbal essences and it makes my hair greasy. It keeps my hair smooth and shiny all day! I would definitely buy this product again.