Nexxus Pro-mend Smoothing Shine Serum uploaded by Julie R.

BY NEXXUS #25 in Hair Serums

Repairs split end damaged strands for a smooth, silky finish. Style and prevent damage. Repairs up to 92% of split ends. So hair looks & feels freshly cut. About Nexxus® Pro-Mend: Inspired by the desire to eliminate split ends and give you the feeling of a salon-fresh cut every day, Nexxus® scientists & stylists created the Pro-Mend line, breakthrough Pro-mend technology targets split ends and binds them together in. see more...

Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
This is just an awesome product to use! I recommend to apply it before you blow dry your hair, or else it may cause certain hair textures to look a little oily if you're not careful. All you need it a dime sized amount (if that), so it will last you a pretty long time! Once you blow dry it into your hair, it feels silky smooth and you will instantly be in love! I've got really dry ends from using color in the past, and it even makes the roughest parts of my strands smooth! Definitely going to be purchasing this product in the future!
It works to smooth out my frizz in a little to no time at all!You don't need to use a lot of product and for me that's good news because I don't like to see flakes or hard hair that I have to rewash and start all over again. With this I haven't had to do that...The shine is nice too but I really like defined curls and that's what I get. I apply to wet hair, damp hair. I would buy this and I encourage the purchase of this. The price is right there with most other serums so that is great too!
Jordan H.
El Paso, TX
I have really long thick hair that looks pretty dull after I straighten it. This shine serum makes my hair look super shiny! I like to pump 1 or 2 pumps into my hands and really rub them together before puling the product through my hair. I only wash my hair 2 times a week, and the shine will last will last for a couple days.
Ashleena C.
Clovis, NM
This is probably the only shine producing product that I have ever used that doesn't make my hair feel greasy. I don't have to apply it multiple times a day and it is everything you pay for. It also lasts forever and I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking to put a little shine in!
tonya h.
mableton, GA
I love nexxus products, but they are so expensive, i like the way they smell a lot, but i don't think i would buy all of the time because of the price when lower priced products do the same thing and are just as effective, no i would not recommend to others.
Drea M.
Waukesha, WI
I have long thick hair that gets weighted down with most serums. This shine serum makes my hair look shiny without looking greasy! I use 1 pump in my hands and rub them together before pulling the product through my hair. I would definitely recommend.
Perla G.
Irrigon , OR
It smells great but I think it's not good for my hair type I have long straight very straight hair. So maybe curly or wavy hair would work it was pricey for my experience maybe because it didn't work
Sarah Z.
My hair can get kind of oily. I am always Leary of shine spray because of it. I don't use this incredibly frequently but when I do, I only use a spray or two and it's wonderful.
Candy C.
I really wish this works to mend my split ends but sadly nothing men's your split ends it just coats your hair so if you really want to fix your split ends cut them off
Whitney C.
It's hard for me to like certain serums but I like this theorem it is so smooth and Sleek and Shine and weightless and the smell is so wonderful I highly recommend it