Nexxus Pro-mend Curl Defining Cr??me Gel uploaded by Emely J.Nexxus Pro-mend Curl Defining Cr??me Gel uploaded by Jennifer  R.

BY NEXXUS

Repairs split end damaged strands for springy, healthy-looking curls Beautiful Hair Begins With Healthy Ends. Transform split ends into healthy-looking hair with new Nexxus® ProMend. The first product line to focus on true split end repair. ProMend binds up to 92% of split ends back together in one use and helps prevent further damage caused by daily styling. Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Curl Defining Creme Gel. Is a revolutionary curl enhancer that binds split ends back together during the styling process, allowing you to get springy, frizz-free curls every day without worrying about damage. Formulated for a soft,. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie S.
This has done works for my hair. I have curly hair that is very thick and frizzy. I use this to tame those unruly curls of mine. It has made life a little easier and without having to spend extra time on my hair routine, I'm able to have some me time before heading out in the mornings.
Lindsay G.
Lewiston, NY
I've used this as a treatment for my curly hair. I have hair that is curly in the front and wavy in the back this helped even it out. It leaves your hair shiny, smooth and feeling lightweight. It's affordable but can be difficult to find in stores.
Abel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Omggg where do I begin?! This product is hands down the best for men or women. If you already have curls and want to achieve more, then this is it! It's long lasting and holds up well in more of a natural way!
Nani L.
Mercedes, TX
Love this Créme for my curly hair. It leaves it soft, bouncy, and touchable. Highly recommend it.
Lynette D.
Russellville, AR
Great for giving you soft curls and doesn't make your curls hard plus smells so yummy.
Alexa L.
Shoreham, Ny
This has the hold of a gel but doesn't leave hair crunchy. It is a bit pricey and was similar to the garnier version, which is cheaper. The scent was nice, but a bit overwhelming. I would recommend this product.
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Most days I make an effort to wake up HOURS before necessary and go through all the necessary steps to straighten my very thick, very wavy very high maintenance hair. But when I don't I absolutely could not leave my house without using Nexxus Pro-Mend Curl Defining Creme. Price wise it is an amazing value because it literally lasts forever. Even with such thick hair, this non-sticky formula only requires one tube squeeze per side of my parted hair to do the whole job. What's the job? Instead of running around with a curl here and there a wave or two and a big ball of frizz mostly everywhere else, Nexxus defines each lock of hair as though I'd taken the time to put my hair in curlers over night. The Defining Creme also keeps- and this is important- my hair in this lovely state all day long. I wouldn't change a thing.
Holly R.
Summerville, SC
Anything that can tame my wild curls is hard to find. My hair tends to get frizzy if left untreated. This didn't make my hair look greasy or oily and kept the curls looking great. I don't normally leave them curly, but straighten my hair often. So leaving my hair curly is so rare, but this product kept them looking great all day with minimal effort!
Jaymee H.
Virginia
I can never find anything that I can put n my hair and it not becoming frizzy, or sticky or too heavy. until I found this product. its nightweightm no heavy weigh down, smells amazing, and is very low maintenence and I'm all about that. I love this product.
Megan D.
I absolutely love this product!! I have been trying to find the perfect product to help my disaster of hair! I haven't been able to find anything that has helped my split ends! I have only used it once so far and already my hair feels amazing! It smells great and feels amazing! I can't wait to use it more!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much hold does this product have? I'm looking for something about the same as a mousse but will stay (relatively) frizz free and define my curls. Moisture is a must. Does this product do any of those things?