BY NEXXUS

Nexxus pro-mend hair conditioner 13.5oz see more...

Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Nashville , TN
I love Nexxus Pro Mend! My hair feels so clean, shiny, and soft! It really takes care of dead ends. It lathers really well, and smells great! It's great for any kind of hair. My hair is combination and I can usually go 3 days before washing again. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for something to get that smooth, soft shiny look!
Raven W.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I wanted this to work better than it did. I tried it consistently until the bottle ran out, but it didn't do anything special. My hair was in the same condition as when I started. That being said, it also wasn't worse and it smelled pretty good. I just wouldn't spend the money again when other products have worked better.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn , NY
This conditioner is great! Especially for dry/brittle hair. It doesn't feel heavy, and it's great for everyday use. I really notice a difference if I apply a generous portion to my ends, let it sit for maybe 7 minutes, and rinse off! My split ends seem to disappear! I love!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
This product does wonders for my hair. It made my hair so soft and silky. I don't use this all of the time because it is more expensive than I want to spend on shampoo all the time, but it is a wonderful product and smells amazing.
Marti B.
Marti B.
I love how soft this makes my hair feel. I don't believe it really mends my split ends but only coats them to make them look healthier. I still enjoy the results though so I would definitely recommend this product.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Very nourishing conditioner and it doesn't make your hair feel too heavy or too oily. Smells nice and keeps the scent for a long time. It's really thick so you can use it as a masque for your hair, too.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
This is a wonderful conditioner. It doesn't make my hair greasy like a lot of other brands do. This actually hydrates my hair making it feel and look smooth and shiny.
Lovely P.
Lovely P.
This one is great but not that great i mean because I don't like the smell when you finish taking bath. But i think it works perfectly!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
I had never used nexxus prior to this and when i hought this shampoo and conditioner, it was a game changer!
Amina S.
Amina S.
DAWSONVILLE, GA
I love all of the nexxus conditioners. I've used them for a few years now and my hair has improved so much.