BY NEXXUS

Keep frizz out and keep smooth in with Nexxus brushes. Ensure even heat distribution and hold heat longer. Your hair dries faster, protecting hair against heat damage. Titanium ceramic brushes allow hair to glide over the brush, eliminating snags. Reduce static electricity with tourmaline, a gemstone crushed into a fine powder and infused into the heads and bristles of these Nexxus brushes to increase the ionic effect. Ion powder injected into brush bristles tightens the cuticle layer and seals in natural oils, reducing static electricity, leaving hair shiny and silky. Enjoy ionic conditioning that breaks water molecules into micro-fine particles, allowing moisture to penetrate deep into the hair shaft leaving each hair plump. Ionic technology infuses moisture into the cortex of each hair strand, creating exceptionally smooth, silky and conditioned, frizz-free hair. Create fullness and volumize with the Nexxus medium porcupine round brush. Great for straightening and smoothing curly or wavy hair. A combination of nylon and boar bristles distributes your scalp's own natural oils for added shine and smoothness. Soft grip handle gives you control wet or dry. For easy styling convenience the handle is designed with a built-in pick. Use it for precise sectioning and creating the perfect part. Nexxus salon hair care brushes are your custom solution to salon styling every day.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Sugarloaf , PA
I like this brush for volume, it is my go to for blow Drying. It was not rough and didn't take out any hair. Bought It at ulta for a reasonable price. Would recommend to friends
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I have this hair brush, it may look like a normal brush but it actually better, i love the relaxing feeling while brushing my hair with it , doesn't make my hair messy.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I have stubborn hair, and this brush works great at helping tame it. I like how easy it brushes through, and how it gets the tangles out and leaves it soft.
Ashley H.
Fayetteville, NC
This is one of my favorite brushes, especially since I cut my hair short. It's perfect for curling the back as I dry.
Yesenia V.
El Paso, TX
Love using to curl or straighten my hair with blowdryer. Gives volume , easy to grip , and works really great
Julyn G.
This brush bristles get all my baby hairs down and they do not hurt my head at all like other brushes do!!!!
Karla A.
Seagoville, TX
Finally a brush that gets all my tangles out ! Great to use with a hair dryer gives volume to my hair ! 10/10
Jessica F.
Joliet, IL
I really enjoy the fact that my long hair doesn't get tangled in this round brush like most other brushes.
Marielin M.
Passaic
Don't really like using this product it pulls on my hair and makes nots when they're never where any.
Kelsey K.
Bemidji , MN
My favorite brush for when I'm blow drying my hair! Feels nice in hand and get every single hair