BY NEXXUS

Keep frizz out and keep smooth in with Nexxus brushes. Ensure even heat distribution and hold heat longer. Your hair dries faster, protecting hair against heat damage. Titanium ceramic brushes allow hair to glide over the brush, eliminating snags. Reduce static electricity with tourmaline, a gemstone crushed into a fine powder and infused into the heads and bristles of these Nexxus brushes to increase the ionic effect. Ion powder injected into brush bristles tightens the cuticle layer and seals in natural oils, reducing static electricity, leaving hair shiny and silky. Enjoy ionic conditioning that breaks water molecules into micro-fine particles, allowing moisture to penetrate deep into the hair shaft leaving each hair plump. Ionic technology infuses moisture into the cortex of each hair strand, creating exceptionally smooth, silky and conditioned, frizz-free hair. Use the Nexxus porcupine cushion brush to smooth and finish your looks. A combination of nylon and boar bristles distribute your scalp's own natural oils for added shine and smoothness. Get stress free brushing and gentle detangling with the flexible cushion base. Soft grip handle gives you control wet or dry. For easy styling convenience the handle is designed with a built-in pick. Use it for precise sectioning and creating the perfect part. Nexxus salon hair care brushes are your custom solution to salon styling every day.

Buy on Amazon
Hannah N.
If you have a tender head this is the brush for you. I have long thick hair. It seems like there are always tangles no matter what. This brush brushes through without pulling out hair or hurting me. I bought two more after for my girls to use.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I've used this brush to detangle my hair several times. It is a very good brush, but not for my hair type. I felt like the bristles were too far apart and did'nt fully detangle my hair. I also felt that the bristles were'nt strong enough. I would recommend this brush for people with finer, straighter hair types.
Marla S.
Rainbow City, AL
Exactly what I needed for med-coarse hair. Most brushes the bristles melt after several uses. This brush has held up pretty well and I use it atleast three times a day! This brush has been overall one of the best brushes I've ever owned!
Tameka S.
Indianapolis, IN
My daughter has long hair that gets tangled easily...Ive used other brushes and they pull her hair and get stuck but this brush gets the tangles out without hurting her too bad and makes her hair soft and smooth.
Elizabeth K.
Ishpeming, mi
With such thick hair normal brushes seem to break and the brissles fall out...this brush has been a God send...it goes thru my hair no problem and I'm tangle free
Alex M.
This is a nice brush! It is a little more expensive in comparison to the rest of the brushes I have- but still affordable. It works great for detangling and is super easy to use with a nice grip on it. It also doesn't leave my hair frizzy like some of my other brushes do.  I would recommend it to others.
Rosie S.
Fresno
I love this brush. It is like a wet brush. I use it in the shower with my hair wet and it does not pull my hair at all.the handle has a soft grip on it so it doesn't slip and the best part is the bristles don't break off the way other brushes have in the past.
Haley M.
Battle Creek
Love this brush it's amazing!! It doesn't pull my hair or take 5 hours to brush through my crazy hair! Love the softness to it..it's reasonably priced and if I ever lose mine I'd totally buy another one
marina m.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Nice brush to comb your hair through to untangle any type of hair and make sure they're is no nappy hair or tangles in your hair after a nice wash . Don't even have to use any product on your hair. Just the brush
Korina B.
Loveland , OH
I know it's just a brush but I love this one. My head is super sensitive and my hair gets super knotty. This is effective but doesn't scratch my scalp to death. Highly recommend it.