BY NEXXUS #59 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Keep frizz out and keep smooth in with Nexxus brushes. Ensure even heat distribution and hold heat longer. Your hair dries faster, protecting hair against heat damage. Titanium ceramic brushes allow hair to glide over the brush, eliminating snags. Reduce static electricity with tourmaline, a gemstone crushed into a fine powder and infused into the heads and bristles of these Nexxus brushes to increase the ionic effect. Ion powder injected into brush bristles tightens the cuticle layer and seals in natural oils, reducing static electricity, leaving hair shiny and silky. Enjoy ionic conditioning that breaks water molecules into micro-fine particles, allowing moisture to penetrate deep into the hair shaft leaving each hair plump. Ionic technology infuses moisture into the cortex of each hair strand, creating exceptionally smooth, silky and conditioned, frizz-free hair. Use the Nexxus porcupine cushion brush to smooth and finish your looks. A combination of nylon and boar bristles distribute your scalp's own natural oils for added shine and smoothness. Get stress free brushing and gentle detangling with the flexible cushion base. Soft grip handle gives you control wet or dry. For easy styling convenience the handle is designed with a built-in pick. Use it for precise sectioning and creating the perfect part. Nexxus salon hair care brushes are your custom solution to salon styling every day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haley M.
Battle Creek
Love this brush it's amazing!! It doesn't pull my hair or take 5 hours to brush through my crazy hair! Love the softness to it..it's reasonably priced and if I ever lose mine I'd totally buy another one
Marla S.
Rainbow city , AL
Exactly what I needed for med-coarse hair. Most brushes the bristles melt after several uses. This brush has held up pretty well and I use it atleast three times a day! This brush has been overall one of the best brushes I've ever owned!
Korina B.
Loveland , OH
I know it's just a brush but I love this one. My head is super sensitive and my hair gets super knotty. This is effective but doesn't scratch my scalp to death. Highly recommend it.
Elizabeth K.
Ishpeming, mi
With such thick hair normal brushes seem to break and the brissles fall out...this brush has been a God send...it goes thru my hair no problem and I'm tangle free
Kylie B.
Campbellsport
I love this brush and it works great on my hair type witch is thick and it gets tangled out very easily and the brush size is great. I use it everyday
Becca H.
My favorite brush ever. The bristles are perfect for taming strays and fly aways. I would definitely recommend anyone with straight hair buy it.
Samantha J.
Tulsa
I love this product
I would recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy this and other products from the same brand.
erika b.
Arlington, TX
I love this brush gets through all the tangles and leave my hairl smooth i have thick hair so this nrush was perfect
Amanda K.
Bolivar, MO
My little girl and myself love this brush so much!! Not painful and leaves hair feeling smooth and amazing!
Tania L.
Québec, QC
Nice brush.I mainly use it when my hair is dry. Nexxus products are quality and affordable. It leaves my hair feeling very soft