NEXXUS Platinum Pro Colour Toning Shampoo uploaded by Mai A.NEXXUS Platinum Pro Colour Toning Shampoo uploaded by Sophie p.NEXXUS Platinum Pro Colour Toning Shampoo uploaded by Becca B.

BY NEXXUS

meghan p.
Every single person who is blind need to try this purple shampoo it works wonders on that yellow brassy hair that all plans now that I’m talking about the price is not too bad either so try you won’t be disappointed
Becca B.
Vestal, NY
This is by far my favorite toning shampoo. I have well water and my beach blonde hair likes to get brassy quick! I use this about 2-3 times a week, I lather my head and leave it in for a good 5 mins. Every time I can see a difference with getting the brassiness out. I always get compliments about how shiny and blonde my hair looks like after I use this, most people ask me if I just got my hair done! This is no joke toning shampoo! Amazing! Absolutely recommend this product! It's great for all hair colors too!
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
I've tried all of the purple shampoos and this is one of my faves! It is super hard to find but I found it on amazon for a very reasonable price. When my hair was dyed blonde this really helped it keep the platinum shade I desired.
Danielle K.
I don't use this product everyone I shower however I do use it at least twice a week. It helps keep my blonde, purple and light brown from fading and looking dull. It keep my hair looking fresh and new. I have had other people complement how my hair still looks fresh weeks after getting it done. Now if I can keep my hubs from using it that would be amazing.
Melanie V.
Harrington, DE
I have blonde chemically treated hair. I also have harsh well water that is high in iron. The iron in my water tends to make my hair extremely brassy/orangey about a week after I color my hair. Nexus Toning Shampoo helps neutralize the brasseiness in my hair. if my hair is more brassy than normal I will put the shampoo on my hair when my hair is dry and leave it on for about 10 min
Jessica S.
Upland, CA
I've been using this for a week now on my bleached hair. It tones very well and gets the yellow out and leaves a nice neutral blonde color. I love it and would purchase it again and would recommend it to anyone as a toning shampoo. It's amazing!!!!!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This is a tool that you must have in your shower and to the use of your hair it is really good smelling it's a little bit pricey but I mean it works I really really like it a lot in the help's on with the color in your hair
Pritam K.
Marlborough, MA
Amazing smells.so luxurious. My hair feels so healthy. I am loving it so much. And I recommended so many people to try this. This is worth the price . Yes long lasting and hair smells very fresh and good. Yes I will. Definitely give this product a shot.love it
Sophie p.
Works well. The bottle says to leave in for 1-3 minutes, but I personally have to leave it in for about 10 minutes for it to get rid of all the brassiness in my Asian hair.
Sherry B.
I use this shampoo every once in a while as I'm a girl that has highlighted hair. I think it's a bit on the pricey side but as I said I don't use it very often about once every week.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
I have an ombre hair style. So the bottom half of my hair is blonde now. Would this be good for my hair? Or need to use something different?