BY NEXXUS

Organic Natural Hair Care With Ultra Hydrating Manuka Honey And Soap Bark Color Safe Certified Organic Quinoa Protein Organically Grown Herbs Soothing Plant And Flower Essentials Exotic Botanicals From Around The World Theratin&Reg; Extreme Moisture Shampoo Helps Restore And Maintain Hair's Vital Moisture Balance, Transporting Ultra Hydrating Emollients Into The Hair Shaft To Provide Incredible Manageability, Unsurpassed Elasticity And Extraordinary Shine.&Nbsp; Theratin&Reg; Rejuvenates Dry, Brittle Hair With An Exotic Blend Of Cleansing Soapbark, Nurturing Botanicals And Moisturizing Manuka Honey, Rendering Hair Smooth, Soft And Silky.&Nbsp; Pamper Yourself With Soothing Aromatherapy Essences Of Pineapple And Coconut. Sold Only In Salons Quality &Amp; Satisfaction Guaranteed Only When Purchased From Authorized Hairstyling Salons. No Animal Testing Or Ingredients 1877-Nexxus-Pro Made In Usa see more...

Sandi C.
I enjoy this product. Not only does it smell ahhhmazing, it does the job it markets. My hair always feels so full of moisture and strength. I like how it lathers well when using too, always a plus to me!;) I'm honestly not sure of the retail of this product, I found mine on sale. But I do love it:)
Michaela F.
If you have super coarse and curly hair, this is the best shampoo ever. It moisturizes and softens hair without leaving it feeling oily or greasy. Relatively affordable price, good packaging, and a great end result. I would for sure buy this again.
Lacy W.
Great shampoo. This line is extremely moisturizing and worth the price. You get what you pay more. Product is effective. I've used this brand for years and will continue to do so. Nice scent and last all day. Will purchase this again and again.
Claudia M.
Oak Lawn, IL
For many years I always looked for the perfect shampoo. I know this shampoo can bit a bit pricey and I always get crap from my friends but its totally worth the penny spent. I know I am getting good quality for my thin hair. I totally recommend it !
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
My hair is really fine so sometimes it can get a bit dry, not with this shampoo. My hair looks great even after 2 days. I swear by Nexxus haircare products, they are the greatest
Tanya M.
Sycamore, IL
When I use nexus extreme moisture shampoo my hair feels replenished with moisture. I would highly recommend anyone who colors their hair on a regular basis.
alanna m.
Johnsonville, SC
I love this shampoo because it cleans my hair while also nourishing it! within 3 days of using it I could tell a huge difference in my hair! it felt healthy and soft! it also smells amazing!
Itzel N.
Tempe, AZ
This shampoo is my favorite. Really gets my hair clean unlike other shampoos. Smells great. I don't think I can go back to 9 there brands after this.
Kia B.
Grandville, MI
I absolutely love this shampoo! Granted I don't have to shampoo much due to the thickness of my hair, but when I do my hair always feels great!
Ramiro C.
Leaves my hair feeling great! I usually have a dry scalp and this shampoo has helped restoring my hair to more healthier look and feel.
Mel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How's this shampoo what are your thoughts on it?