BY NEXXUS

With Baizhi Root for Strength, Body & Shine. Certified Organic Quinoa Protein. Organically Grown Herbs. Vitalizing Plant & Flower Essential Oils. Exotic Botanicals from Around the World SYNTRESS® is a remarkable volumizing shampoo that provides an amazing level of body, lift and fullness to fine, thin hair.  This unique formula dramatically adds volume to hair by reinforcing the cuticle fiber with strengthening quinoa protein and fortifying botanicals.  Panthenol and exotic baizhi extract help to build noticeable thickness to the hair shaft without weight.  Lift your spir. see more...

Alex S.
Danville, CA
My hair is very straight and relatively fine. It needs all the volume it can get. I've tried blowing it out, volumizing spray, curlers... They work, but they're so time consuming. That's when I decided to switch to volumizing shampoo. Other brands haven't worked out as well as Nexxus. The results aren't drastic, but this works really well for my hair, and also smells fantastic!
Carrie J.
Columbus, OH
I have short fine curly hair that can go flat on the top without any volume when I use the wrong hair products that weigh it down. Nexus volumizing lift shampoos don't leave any residue on my hair and never dry it out but still give it some life and bounce by the roots. Love this product and their lines, I pick them up at target or Walmart.
Kristin S.
Fort Mill, SC
If you are looking to help make your hair look fuller, look no further! This shampoo gives my limp lifeless thin hair just the boost that it needs! I am able to get this product at Target and it looks like it came from a Salon. It leaves your hair feeling soft and smelling amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Allison M.
Oakvale, WV
This product is amazing. I have very fine, thin hair and when it is longer it lacks volume. This product really helps give it the extra boost my hair needs. I think this product is a fair price for how well it works. I highly recommend it to others.
chelsea b.
Monroe, CT
I like this shampoo! I got this product from a family friend and I have never tried it before this, however i do like it and it works really well. Especially because i have thin hair so i do need volumizing
jenny v.
Paso Robles, CA
For some reason i love how it shaped its funny lol anyways i love this, this is an everyday thing i bought mine at cvs
Linda B.
Love this product. I do change up from time to time but continue to repurchase and use. Makes my hair feel great
Celeste O.
I like this shampoo cause it really helps lift my fine hair. Just wish it smelled different. Would recommend.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Love love love this shampoo. It helped give me even more volume and helped my hair feel so clean.
Zlatan F.
Atlanta, GA
Great Products, been using their products for a while now and i love it. Their Shampoo and conditioner is amazing. I usually buy it at Publix when they have sale you can find them much cheaper then any other place. Also walgreens has good deals most of the time