BY NEXXUS

Tannu J.
jacksonville, FL
The shampoo and conditioner are exactly what I wanted. I used them back in Chicago but have not been able to find them in salons at my new house. They came on they day I expected but the caps were not on tight and there was shampoo and conditioner inside the protective bag, all over the bottles and it also leaked into the box. Maybe more secure packing could be added inside the box? That would help.
Mary F.
Star, ID
A little more on the spendy side, but this is my favorite shampoo and conditioner! Does not make my hair feel heavy its shiny and feels healthy! I have noticed way less damage! I bought it at Ulta, sometimes from the salon. I highly recommend! I feel like I just left the salon every time I step out of the shower and while styling!
Alana B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Nexxus products. I have fine curly hair that I dye semi-often so it needs all the help it can get. Nexxus hydrates my hair without weighing it down, smells nice and is great to use. I've been using Nexxus shampoo and conditioner for two years now and I don't think I'll go back to another brand.
Claudia F.
Little Neck, NY
One of my favorite shampoos to date. My hair always feels so clean, thick, and soft after I use this. Even on day two, my hair still remains relatively oil-free and has a bit of volume left. My hair is quite fine, but I've found that this adds a bit of texture.
Lindsay N.
Deltona, FL
For anyone with Long thick hair this duo will help that comb or brush glide right through. I use this when my hair gets dry and thirsty for a sleek shiny result. Definitely would recommend Nexxus Humectress products. Works better than any other on the market!
Michelle C.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite brands of shampoo ever! I bought it from a store for licenses professionals only. It is very effective! My hair is really course and thick and frizzy! The botters are a cute earthy green color. I would recommend this to people.
Holley L.
I love the smell and the way this makes my hair feel after it has been washed! I have tried several other brands and have not been nearly as satisfied. I buy this at the salon I get my hair cut at each time I get my hair cut. I love it!
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
I like this shampoo and have been using it since 3 years. I leaves my hair smooth and bouncy. I would definitely recommend it for people with straight and dull hair. It bring hair back to life. I use both the shampoo and conditioner
Tiffany W.
Vinita, OK
I usually don't shampoo but once a month. I already have dry hair and shampoo just dries it out worse. I can use nexus at least once a week though and because it doesn't do that at all.
Amanda A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Love the feeling it gives my hair! So clean and soft and smooth... Stop losing as much hair and felt so much healthier!!! Definitely worth the money!!
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Queda mantecoso la piel¿?