BY NEXXUS

Faby P.
Kenai, AK
Leave my hair perfect all day, easily movement, natural look,great shine and doesn't stick
Christine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product. Clean smelling. Not heavy affordable I highly recommend this to all
Olivia T.
Toronto, Ontario
This spray leaves my hair looking shiny and hydrated, which is what I'm looking for in a finishing spray
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, ON
I am in in love with this! it makes my hair so shiny and so, so soft. I def recommend it
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
I have never used a finishing spray, but Ive heard LOTS of great things about it. Can someone tell me the purpose of it/what it does? Also, what are the best brand(s) Thanks 💜