BY NEXXUS

Angel A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have been using this hair spray for many years, because it is the only one I could find that contains no alcohol. Alcohol is very drying for my fine hair. Nexxus Phyto Organics Resilient Finishing Spray is excellent. It gives a firm hold, but can be easily brushed out. Unfortunately I have been unable to find it anywhere in the US. When I ordered it from Amazon, I noticed that it was sent from the UK. It arrived safely and in good condition. I don't really care where it comes from, as long as I can continue to get it. I have tried many other brands, but this is the very best for me.
Nicole S.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this! It makes my hair so shiny! I can't use a dry shampoo on my hair because of how thick and curly it is but this makes it seem like I just washed it. It gives a perfect finish, I highly recommend it. I would definitely repurchase. It's not that pricey either.
Mikeyia R.
Riverhead, NY
Every time I go to the hair salon they use this product on my hair but I didn't know it was this product until one day the woman forgot to make the product in the back and just brought it out so I took a picture with my phone of this product and ever since I've been saving myself a trip to the hair salon
Lizi B.
Bon Aqua, TN
I love all nexxus products but this finishing spray is awesome! My hair is lightened and it really makes it look and feel less dry. It smells nice, too! The price is a little steep but I will continue to buy it!
'Liecia H.
New Orleans, LA
Oh my god I absolutely love this product. I'm in love with organic products this is like the icing on the cake. I fell in love with this product and this is the one of my top 5 products in a few days.
chelsea R.
Spokane, WA
This finishing spray has a alright smell and tecture. it locks in style and moisture. but i am not so sure if i love the feeling of my hair after the product has been in my hair for a few hours. i think others may love it but not to thrilled myself.....
Vanny A.
Dallas, TX
Great spray, it hold for few hours and keep the hair for not frizzing. i recommend this product for people with fine hair who doesn't want the hair to weight down and gives good polish
miacrass H.
This hair spray dose not hold for the job. I had to do my hair for a school event and after 2 hours my hair was a hot mess. i like this brand but. Really disapointed me.
Emma T.
I love the product. I use it after finishing with my hair. Yes very effective product. Love it. High recommend. Yes it has meet my expections. Great product. Love it. Use it everyday. Must try.
Katherine W.
CONYERS, GA
Great finishing spray.... Leaves hair looking great for a long time and smells amazing. Easy to use and goes on evenly. I recommend to all my family and friends
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
I have never used a finishing spray, but Ive heard LOTS of great things about it. Can someone tell me the purpose of it/what it does? Also, what are the best brand(s) Thanks 💜