Angel A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have been using this hair spray for many years, because it is the only one I could find that contains no alcohol. Alcohol is very drying for my fine hair. Nexxus Phyto Organics Resilient Finishing Spray is excellent. It gives a firm hold, but can be easily brushed out. Unfortunately I have been unable to find it anywhere in the US. When I ordered it from Amazon, I noticed that it was sent from the UK. It arrived safely and in good condition. I don't really care where it comes from, as long as I can continue to get it. I have tried many other brands, but this is the very best for me.