Nexxus Phyto Organics OmniStyler Versatile Liquid 9.8oz uploaded by Pessannia H.

BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Phyto Organics Omnistyler Versatile Designing Liquid contains green tea and avocado oil to protect against thermal styling. Omnistyler Versatile Designing Lotion is a unique and versatile formula that allows you to design the hair in any shape, form, or fashion. This alcohol-free lotion provides light control and superior curl retention when used for roller sets or with curling irons and hot rollers. It adds texture and hold when sculpting, scrunching, or finger drying. Omnistyler never builds up or flakes and is excellent for wet looks or brushed out for soft, shiny, and bouncy styles. see more...

Rouland R.
Winter Garden, FL
I love love love this product. I have already recommended it and have given some as gifts to friends. I love my hair and taking care of it. And this product helps me do that. Thanks for making my hair amazing.
Danie C.
Dallas, TX
I have thick damaged hair and it very hard to find something that really word great for my qwick life style. It smells wonderful and pretty affordable compared to other brands. I recommend this to everyone battling frizzy, messy, crazy hair!
Barbara W.
Barberton, OH
There's really nothing to day. But it leaves my hair smooth silky and easy to manage. Thus product got my hair together. I would recommend this product to all the ladies to try.
Bertha V.
Hesperia, CA
This is one of my favorite sprays. It keeps your hair in place for hours. If I really need that extra hold, I use other styling products. On it's own, it's perfectly fine. :)
Millisa B.
Elmont
I live this product!!!! Keeps my hair looking great and small great too! I think you should definitely try this product. It is magnificent on your hair and makes your hair smell and look at all day long .
Cheyenne B.
I liked the smell of this product and I feel like it worked with my hair type. I always have to put something in my hair after i get done using conditioner because my hair gets really knotty.
Laura C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how soft this product makes my hair feel. I usually was my hair put some liquid on then let it sit so I can the style it. It is a bit over priced but so worth it.
Pessannia H.
Pittsburfgh, PA
I like this product because it leaves my hair smelling fresh and easy to style in an upsweep if I choose. I'll definitely tell my neighbor about this product.
Cathleen H.
Enfield, CT
I pretty much LOVE ALL Nexxus. It's pricey, but always worth it! This works well with blow-dried hair, curled or sculpted. Easy and still flows.
Jaime P.
I thought this product was very good, it had a nice scent to it and it worked well with my hair, I have asian course hair and it worked amazing.