BY NEXXUS

With Replenishing Peach Nectar and Bringraj Extract Nectaress® is blended with nourishing fruit nectar, replenishing Bringraj extract and nurturing organic herbs to add body, health and shine to the hair. This sheer, lightweight conditioner instantly detangles, restores and smoothes, leaving hair in exceptional condition. Refresh the hair and stimulate the senses with the sweet aromatherapy essential oils grapefruit, orange and Guaiacwood. Certified organic quinoa protein. Organically grown herbs. Energizing plant and flower essential oils. Exotic botanicals f. see more...

Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Bought the whole Phyto Organics set at Marshall's - the shampoo, conditioner and hair spray, of which I loved all of them. My hair loves this brand. Nexxus and my hair are one. I swear, anything I get from Nexxus makes my hair happier than ever. Yes, if I ever see these anywhere I will grab all and any I can get my hands on. LOVE THEM!
Julian R.
Very nourishing conditioner love it for my nice soft hair. This conditioner adds so much volume and life to my hair and makes it soft to the touch! It is a bit pricey but worth it. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a good amount of hair that is usually dry!
Zikeal H.
Macon, GA
When i first used this product i couldn't believe it was organic because it performed just as well as non-organic conditioner it left my hair feeling soft smooth and silky its a great value and is reasonably packaged i have repurchased this product twice
Debrian W.
This conditioner is great for damaged hair or hair that needs a bit more nourishment. It is a bit on the expensive side but it works so well that it is worth every penny. I use this product once a week. I buy it from CVS. I would recommend this product.
Annet Q.
North Las Vegas, NV
It's a really great product it makes my hair really shining. When I wake up my hair is so easy to brush and its really soft. Other conditioners are not really great for my hair because my hair. It's really thick. So that's why I love this product on my hair.
Stephanie P.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My best friend is in school for holistic medicine when I've stayed at her house or showered after the beach this is the product she swears by. It is a great product and the right consistency a condition should be.
Renee R.
Reno, NV
I have very thick hair and this conditioner is super lush and makes my hair so soft. It is nice to splurge on a product that you can use as a weekly treat for your hair. I use this as a deep conditioner on Sundays and it rocks my hair for the following week. Love it!
Tyler H.
Albion, MI
This is one of my go to conditioners! Very sleek/smooth when applied I use this product at least three times a week. Compared to other products I think this conditioner blows anything else out of the park. It is kind of pricey but totally worth buying again.
Itzel N.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite conditioner. It smells amazing makes me feel like I am on vacation. It is thick and creamy. Really moisturizes my hair. Leaves my hair smelling great for days!
Claudia M.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be my favorite hair conditioner. I know that because I have tried so much and majority of them make my hair super think. I recommend this one but know that its a bit pricey but it is totally worth it. You will see results!