BY PHYTO ORGANICS

Conditions and detangles hair instantly.Contains sunscreen to shield hair from damaging UV rays, provides thermal protection. Provides antioxidant protection against harsh environmental elements with green tea and vitamins A and E.

Michelle S.
Youngsville, NC
Don’t let bad hair days get your loved ones down!
Whether you’re looking for a gift for yourself, your friend or your family, ensure they keep those gorgeous locks by gifting them one of the miraculous PHYTO products. Sleepless nights mean less time for hair maintenance, so an express smoothing Mask PHYTOLISSE is a quick way to tame the frizzy hair that you get when blow drying is just not an option.

Don’t have time for 30 minute in-shower treatments, try this fabulous overnight elixir, SECRET DE NUIT, that works while you sleep (don’t we wish this was true for everything else?). Simply apply it on dry or towel dry hair before you go to sleep and wake up with hair that is scented, regenerated and protected. Any new mom will appreciate a thoughtful gift like this that will also help her save some times while staying as beautiful as she can during this precious time.
Yaya B.
Berkeley , CA
I love the smell of this product and how it conditions it. I have curly hair which as most people know can be naturally a little drier. I feel this product does the trick. I add this to my daily hair routine.
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
This is the best product that I have used. My hair was dry and damaged and I definitely feel my hair feels/looks so much more nice and it has recovered as well.
Cora M.
Durham
Makes hair soft and gorgeous. I can leave it in a bun all day and not take it down dry and breaking
Terra D.
Delhi, ['', '', '']
I experiment with so many products on my hair and body, having different hair days, this product however suits my hair for every hair day type. dry, oily, it suits me and make it heavenly and so soft. I haven't used it regularly so can't say more, but once in a week or so it does leave me with wonders. worth a try and worth your money I am sure!
Jessi C.
Love it, works well and does as it says. Easy application and long lasting effects. Prices is low and fair.
BoSy A.
I love this brand very nice I need it
In my hand all the time u use to day and very day all that tin💝💝💝💝💝💝