BY PHYTO ORGANICS

Nexxus Phyto Organics Kelate Purifying Shampoo Nexxus Phyto Organics Kelate Purifying Shampoo gently removes styling aids residue and other impurities to leave hair clean and completely refreshed. Kelate is excellent for swimmer's hair and also removes environmental odours such as cigarette smoke. Contains a refreshing blend of Fu Ling extract organic Lavender and Chamomile.

Buy on Amazon*
Joeamy V.
Yonkers, NY
I totally love this shampoo it's awesome and it lathers great . I love the smell of it and it has a long lasting effect on your hair . I think it's great and would totally recommend it !! I would totally buy it again .
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Some weeks I tend to be heavier with the hair products that others and when that happens I go straight for the Nexxus Purifying shampoo. Really gets all the gook out of my hair to leave my hair shiny and bouncy. You'll be surprised how good your hair feels after using.
Aradia T.
Lakewood, WA
Smells good,lovely texture, my hair feels wonderful. It doesn't leave oily or dry. A nice clean to it. I love it not to expensive and not much is needed even for long thick hair. I will be getting this again.
Yaya B.
Berkeley , CA
I love the smell of this product and how it conditions it. I have curly hair which as most people know can be naturally a little drier. I feel this product does the trick. I add this to my daily hair routine.
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
Love love love!!!!!! This leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. The results showed quickly, within three or four days of use. My hair is so shiny and did I say soft?
Yesenia C.
Salinas, CA
I have been looking for a shampoo that really cleans my hair. I mean REALLY cleans my hair! This is definitely the one! Other shampoos that I have tried leave some type of film and residue on my hair. That makes it hard to style my hair or even run my fingers through my hair. I really felt like this shampoo cleans and purifies my hair, leaving it very easy to work with. I am so in love with this shampoo! My holy grail at the moment!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
My mom always buys this and I use it whenever I visit her and it always makes my hair look much better than the shampoo I normally use my hair is smooth and silky and beautiful and shiny when I use it. My only problem is that I have a scalp condition so I have to use dandruff shampoo pretty much every day and this one isn't a dandruff shampoo
Casey H.
Sanford, NC
Really enjoyed this product. I could notice a difference within a few uses, and it was a change for the better. I'm a big fan of the brand, and this product was quite the hit. I would buy it again. It has nice packaging and is priced competitively.
Nikkee V.
Milford, NJ
Nexxus was one of the first "more expensive" brands I started using when I was a teenager. And as I get older I continue to reach for products like this one. This shampoo is GREAT for removing the build up of products like hair sprays and mousse without stripping your hair of oils. It always leaves my hair smooth and silky!
Allison H.
York, PA
I received something like this in my ipsy bag last month as a sample. The smell is great and is long lasting , It is pretty affordable for the product and is the best shampoo I have used. Washes out great and really hydrates my hair. Would recommend this to others.
Alexis G.
Tucson, AZ
Is this shampoo safe for colored treated hair?
Dana P.
Where can you find this product?
Colombia B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for something new for my hair. My hair has been bleached to obtain the color I currently have and I need a shampoo that repairs my hair but also something to keep the color. Is this a good alternative?
Celeste R.
Is it good for colored hair or does it make your hair bleed worse?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Why is this shampoo $50 in a beauty salon and $30 in drugstores?