BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Phyto Organics Kelate Purifying Shampoo Nexxus Phyto Organics Kelate Purifying Shampoo gently removes styling aids residue and other impurities to leave hair clean and completely refreshed. Kelate is excellent for swimmer's hair and also removes environmental odours such as cigarette smoke. Contains a refreshing blend of Fu Ling extract organic Lavender and Chamomile. see more...

Blake M.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this line of the nexus brand . The best my hair has felt after dying it in a long time. Wish I could get a lifetime supply because I would use this line forever! I've always been satisfied with it.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some weeks I tend to be heavier with the hair products that others and when that happens I go straight for the Nexxus Purifying shampoo. Really gets all the gook out of my hair to leave my hair shiny and bouncy. You'll be surprised how good your hair feels after using.
Aradia T.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good,lovely texture, my hair feels wonderful. It doesn't leave oily or dry. A nice clean to it. I love it not to expensive and not much is needed even for long thick hair. I will be getting this again.
Madalyn R.
N Kingstown, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love!!!!!! This leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. The results showed quickly, within three or four days of use. My hair is so shiny and did I say soft?
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its so expensive but works well. I would only use this shampoo once a week tho. Save for day and/or nights im going out or in a group.
Amanda M.
Broken Arrow
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is absolutely amazing and I use it everytime I get my hair done at the salon. Plus I wouldn't buy any other product
Kadedra W.
Williamsport , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was recommend to me by a close family friend. I made my hair really soft. I love it so much now its all I really use.
Madai R.
Wimauma, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing shampoo my mom loves it and recommend to everyone who isn't using it just yet my family just loves it
Kandace M.
North Ogden , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product, would highly recommend it! Worked great and surprisingly helped my hair grow!
Juliana🥀 M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thank you very much recommended total is very good I love being totally mind made with all your products many grcias are the best