2 colors available

BY NEXXUS

Detoxifies, Removes Build-Up, Chlorine And Impurities Kelate&Reg; Is Formulated With A Blend Of Natural Purifying Ingredients Including Exotic Fu Ling Extract Organic Lavender And Chamomile. These Botanical Clarifiers And Gentle Chelators Work To Thoroughly Remove Chemicals, Residue, Build Up, Minerals, Chlorine, Pollutants And Other Impurities. Certified Organic Quinoa Protein Organically Grown Herbs Energizing Plant And Flower Essential Oils Exotic Botanicals Form Around The World No Animal Testing Or Ingredients Quality &Amp; Satisfaction Guaranteed Oil When Purchases From Authorized Hairstyling Salons Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Nexxus Beauty Products And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Nexxus Beauty Products. Nexxus Beauty Products Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Salinas, CA
I have been looking for a shampoo that really cleans my hair. I mean REALLY cleans my hair! This is definitely the one! Other shampoos that I have tried leave some type of film and residue on my hair. That makes it hard to style my hair or even run my fingers through my hair. I really felt like this shampoo cleans and purifies my hair, leaving it very easy to work with. I am so in love with this shampoo! My holy grail at the moment!
Allison H.
Allison H.
York, PA
I received something like this in my ipsy bag last month as a sample. The smell is great and is long lasting , It is pretty affordable for the product and is the best shampoo I have used. Washes out great and really hydrates my hair. Would recommend this to others.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for the summer time. gets everything out of hair and feeling fresh. leaves a nice shine and conditions hair from root to tip. hair looks silky and smooth after blow drying it. smells wonderful too! one of my favorites to use. recommend to everyone!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoyed this product. I could notice a difference within a few uses, and it was a change for the better. I'm a big fan of the brand, and this product was quite the hit. I would buy it again. It has nice packaging and is priced competitively.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good organic shampoo. It's an invigorating cleaning shampoo, and it left my hair very soft and full bodied. It lathers up a lot and it's a really good quality. I will definitely buy it again.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Kennewick, WA
I love this because I have really dry and damaged hair from dying it so much and this has made my hair so smooth and it smells super amazing! Within a month I had shiny soft hair again I love this so much
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When we moved into our new house with well water, my hair started to get build up. I used this shampoo and it did amazing at getting rid of the build up and left my hair feeling amazing
Jacquelin G.
Jacquelin G.
Deerfield Beach, FL
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling clean. After only one wash! You don't feel the grease in your hair and it smells amazing. Goes a long way too.
Diane H.
Diane H.
Great as a weekly deep cleaner. It really gets the residue from styling products out. A warning it is very very drying so use infrequently.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so good and has made my hair look so much healthier. I have dry scalp and it works wonders. I think it smells really great!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Tucson, AZ
Is this shampoo safe for colored treated hair?
Dana P.
Dana P.
Tampa, FL
Where can you find this product?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Why is this shampoo $50 in a beauty salon and $30 in drugstores?
Renata S.
Renata S.
Is it good for curly hair?
Colombia B.
Colombia B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for something new for my hair. My hair has been bleached to obtain the color I currently have and I need a shampoo that repairs my hair but also something to keep the color. Is this a good alternative?