BY NEXXUS

Detoxifies, Removes Build-Up, Chlorine And Impurities Kelate&Reg; Is Formulated With A Blend Of Natural Purifying Ingredients Including Exotic Fu Ling Extract Organic Lavender And Chamomile. These Botanical Clarifiers And Gentle Chelators Work To Thoroughly Remove Chemicals, Residue, Build Up, Minerals, Chlorine, Pollutants And Other Impurities. Certified Organic Quinoa Protein Organically Grown Herbs Energizing Plant And Flower Essential Oils Exotic Botanicals Form Around The World No Animal Testing Or Ingredients Quality &Amp; Satisfaction Guaranteed Oil When Purchases From Authorized Hairstyling Salons Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Nexxus Beauty Products And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Nexxus Beauty Products. Nexxus Beauty Products Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joeamy V.
Yonkers, NY
I totally love this shampoo it's awesome and it lathers great . I love the smell of it and it has a long lasting effect on your hair . I think it's great and would totally recommend it !! I would totally buy it again .
Yesenia C.
Salinas, CA
I have been looking for a shampoo that really cleans my hair. I mean REALLY cleans my hair! This is definitely the one! Other shampoos that I have tried leave some type of film and residue on my hair. That makes it hard to style my hair or even run my fingers through my hair. I really felt like this shampoo cleans and purifies my hair, leaving it very easy to work with. I am so in love with this shampoo! My holy grail at the moment!
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
My mom always buys this and I use it whenever I visit her and it always makes my hair look much better than the shampoo I normally use my hair is smooth and silky and beautiful and shiny when I use it. My only problem is that I have a scalp condition so I have to use dandruff shampoo pretty much every day and this one isn't a dandruff shampoo
Casey H.
Sanford, NC
Really enjoyed this product. I could notice a difference within a few uses, and it was a change for the better. I'm a big fan of the brand, and this product was quite the hit. I would buy it again. It has nice packaging and is priced competitively.
Nikkee V.
Milford, NJ
Nexxus was one of the first "more expensive" brands I started using when I was a teenager. And as I get older I continue to reach for products like this one. This shampoo is GREAT for removing the build up of products like hair sprays and mousse without stripping your hair of oils. It always leaves my hair smooth and silky!
Brianne P.
Hackensack, NJ
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo. I have color treated hair and definitely recommend it to those who have color treated hair as well. It leaves my hair so shiny and does a great job of stripping away product residue
Allison H.
York, PA
I received something like this in my ipsy bag last month as a sample. The smell is great and is long lasting , It is pretty affordable for the product and is the best shampoo I have used. Washes out great and really hydrates my hair. Would recommend this to others.
Felicia R.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for the summer time. gets everything out of hair and feeling fresh. leaves a nice shine and conditions hair from root to tip. hair looks silky and smooth after blow drying it. smells wonderful too! one of my favorites to use. recommend to everyone!
Shelby F.
Kennewick, WA
I love this because I have really dry and damaged hair from dying it so much and this has made my hair so smooth and it smells super amazing! Within a month I had shiny soft hair again I love this so much
Melissa B.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This is a really good organic shampoo. It's an invigorating cleaning shampoo, and it left my hair very soft and full bodied. It lathers up a lot and it's a really good quality. I will definitely buy it again.
Alexis G.
Tucson, AZ
Is this shampoo safe for colored treated hair?
Dana P.
Where can you find this product?
Gostei bastante desse produto e como recentemente tenho sido adepta ao low poo, gostaria de saber se é liberado.
Renata S.
Is it good for curly hair?
Ruth M.
Hi What is the specific problem that this product is about and if it is very expensive?