BY NEXXUS

Organic Natural Hair Care With Healing Echinacea And Gentle Manele Extract Color Safe Certified Organic Quinoa Protein Organically Grown Herbs Energizing Plant And Flower Essential Oils Exotic Botanicals From Around The World Inergy&Reg; Is Blended With Nurturing Organic Herbs, Quinoa Protein And Nature&Rsquo;S Gentle Cleanser, Manele, Adding Vitality And Sheen To All Hair Types.&Nbsp; Inergy&Reg; Delivers Revitalizing Nutrients Necessary For Maintaining Beautiful, Healthy Hair.&Nbsp; Awaken The Senses With Aromatherapy Essential Oils Of Ylang Ylang, Coriander And Rosemary. Sold Only In Salons Quality &Amp; Satisfaction Guaranteed Only When Purchased From Authorized Hairstyling Salons No Animal Testing Or Ingredients 1-877-Nexxus-Pro Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Nexxus Beauty Products (Usa) And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Nexxus Beauty Products (Usa).&Nbsp; Nexxus Beauty Products (Usa) Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer&Rsquo;S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer&Rsquo;S Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Nexxus Beauty Products (Usa) Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Does this repair dry &damaged hair??? Why is this so expe...3 Answers
  • "It worked wonders on my hair and I would recommend this!" in 1 review
Brittany S.
Wyoming, MN
It smells good and seemed to clean my hair pretty well because I usually use hairspray/gel. It left my hair a little dry and it frizzed a little faster than normal.
Rabiya J.
Charlotte, NC
For the price tag I was expecting a lot more from this product but overall I think it left my hear pretty dead after using. Would never buy again especially at the price point. Sure it smells nice but it isn't worth it!
Lila A.
Gladwyne, PA
It's definitely worth it! It worked wonders on my hair and I would recommend this! It is pricey but keep in mind that it actually works....therefore worth every penny!
camila a.
miami
Probably one of the sweetest smelling Nexxus Shampoo's I have tried. I found it cleaned well, maybe a bit too well as I did find this product a little drying to my locks and scalp. I shampoo almost every day - so perhaps using this one a couple of times a week would be an improvement. O
Traci S.
Tucumcari, NM
This product has a wonderful smell, but I felt it left my hair somewhat dry. I also used to conditioner along with shampoo, but my hair still felt dry.
Jessica J.
Cambridge, MD
Love love love it. The smell is amazing!!!!! It's a must try!!!! My hair has been feeling so much better and it looks amazing
Sue B.
Bel Air, MD
I shampoo my hair daily and have used this for a very long time. It doesn't strip your hair and leave it feeling unmanageable.
Vikki P.
Little Falls, NJ
The smell is amazing and leaves hair so soft!! I picked it up at the store and was hesitant at first but now I'm addicted!
Cassie A.
Columbus, GA
I really think this product works but seemed to dry out my hair a little bit i love the smell afterwards its a good buy
Amanda P.
Panama city
I really don't like this product I've used many of Nexxus and this one isn't my favorite
Ruby T.
Tulare, CA
Does this repair dry &damaged hair??? Why is this so expensive??