BY PHYTO ORGANICS

Even normal, healthy hair deserves some loving care; this Nexxus Phyto Organics Inergy Nutrient Shampoo is the perfect first step of your daily hair care regime. Its caring formula adds vitality, sheen and softness to lackluster locks.

Go green and treat your hair to this organically healthy Nexxus range of hair care products. Nexxus Phyto Organics Inergy Nutrient Shampoo contains a healthy cocktail of nurturing organic herbs and essential oils that cleanse hair to leave locks refreshed and completely rejuvenated.

Directions of use:

Spread evenly over damp hair.
Lather.
Rinse thoroughly.

• Does this repair dry &damaged hair??? Why is this so expe...3 Answers
  • "It worked wonders on my hair and I would recommend this!" in 1 review
Brittany S.
Wyoming, MN
It smells good and seemed to clean my hair pretty well because I usually use hairspray/gel. It left my hair a little dry and it frizzed a little faster than normal.
Rabiya J.
Charlotte, NC
For the price tag I was expecting a lot more from this product but overall I think it left my hear pretty dead after using. Would never buy again especially at the price point. Sure it smells nice but it isn't worth it!
Lila A.
Gladwyne, PA
It's definitely worth it! It worked wonders on my hair and I would recommend this! It is pricey but keep in mind that it actually works....therefore worth every penny!
camila a.
miami
Probably one of the sweetest smelling Nexxus Shampoo's I have tried. I found it cleaned well, maybe a bit too well as I did find this product a little drying to my locks and scalp. I shampoo almost every day - so perhaps using this one a couple of times a week would be an improvement. O
Traci S.
Tucumcari, NM
This product has a wonderful smell, but I felt it left my hair somewhat dry. I also used to conditioner along with shampoo, but my hair still felt dry.
Sue B.
Bel Air, MD
I shampoo my hair daily and have used this for a very long time. It doesn't strip your hair and leave it feeling unmanageable.
Jessica J.
Cambridge, MD
Love love love it. The smell is amazing!!!!! It's a must try!!!! My hair has been feeling so much better and it looks amazing
Vikki P.
Little Falls, NJ
The smell is amazing and leaves hair so soft!! I picked it up at the store and was hesitant at first but now I'm addicted!
Cassie A.
Columbus, GA
I really think this product works but seemed to dry out my hair a little bit i love the smell afterwards its a good buy
Amanda P.
Panama city
I really don't like this product I've used many of Nexxus and this one isn't my favorite
Ruby T.
Ivanhoe, CA
Does this repair dry &damaged hair??? Why is this so expensive??