BY NEXXUS

Paula R.
I love this conditioner. Again Nexxus doesn't disappoint. It works well with all types of hair, I have wavy hair that can get frizzy but using this my hair feels soft, frizz free and light. It is not a heavy conditioner that leaves residue on my hair and works well if you leave a little of the product in your hair to have a little more frizz control.
Stephanie R.
This product was great at hydrating my dry, thick, curly hair without leaving it heavy with product. I bought this product at my local drug store. I use it almost 3-4 times a week when I wash my hair. Overall, I am very satisfied with this brand and all of the products they provide for a variety of hair types.
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I have very thin very flat hair and I like this conditioner because it doesn't weigh me down. It's a light and clean conditioner but still moisturizes my always dyed hair. I wish it gave me a little bit of a volume boost but as log as it doesn't seem to pull my hair flat, I'll go with it.
Aria M.
New Brightonn, PA
This leaves my hair soft and fresh! It feels deeply conditioned, it cost more than drugstore, but I think hair care is a definite needed splurge! There is a difference when you take care of your hair with quality products!
Stassanie R.
I love this conditioner. My hair always seems to get very dry so when I use this it brings life back to my hair. I recommend this conditioner to all my friends that have that same problem that I have!
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This conditioner is heaven for my hair. I love the scent and my hair has never looked healthier then when using this product. I love this product!
Valerie A.
Miami
Este producto es súper bueno yo lo probé una vez porque en mi trabajo lo venden y una cliente me dijo que era bueno y hasta ahora lo sigo usando
Sarah E.
Murrieta, CA
This works so amazing at hurting my hair. My hair was dead from being blonde for a while. I use this all of the time and it smells great too.
Maria B.
Morristown
I like this conditioner! Very soft and lasts for very in my hair even after I wash it the next time very effective and worth every penny
Ruth Y.
Russell
I loved these priducts! I used the conditioner and the shampoo. They made my hair very soft and silky. Great price point too.