BY NEXXUS

With Ultra Hydrating Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner helps restore and maintain hair s proper moisture balance, transporting ultra hydrating emollients into the hair shaft to provide incredible manageability, unsurpassed elasticity and extraordinary shine. Humectin corrects dry, brittle hair with a moisturizing blend of vitamins, minerals, Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk, rendering hair smooth, soft and silky. Pamper yourself with soothing aromatherapy essences of Sandalwood and Lime. Certified organic quinoa protein. Organically grown herbs. Energizing plant and flower essential oils. Exotic botan. see more...

• What is the scent of this product and would it be good as a gift?1 Answers
Eli P.
Madera, CA
I use this when my hair is really dry looking and frizzy. It makes it look so much more healthy and soft.
Theresa M.
Monsey, NY
Love the smoothness of this conditioner along with the smell. I never have to worry about my hair being too dry when using this moisture conditioner. By using this it also cuts back on any tangles in my curls.
Stacey A.
Los Angeles , CA
This product smells delicious and leaves my hair very soft. I often get compliments on the smell of my hair from other people.
Monika N.
The product itself is wonderful. You need to give it a couple of uses to really see an effect. A little pricey for my taste, but in all honesty, it's worth it. I've used a lot of conditioners promising moisture and this delivers.
Tammy P.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner was very heavy for my hair. I noticed it did hydrate my hair, but it didn't make a dramatic difference. I originally bought the large sample from Costco. For the price, I thought it was expensive. I will most likely not buy it again.
DeZhana S.
This product is very good for dry scalp clients. It provides intense moisture to the hair to help prevent breakage & it coats the hair well.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair a lot so it's important that I keep it hydrated and healthy. This conditioner is somewhat expensive but the quality results of my hair leave me without any doubt that it's perfect for what I need.
Theresa T.
Bensalem, PA
This conditioner smells soooo good! And leaves my hair soft without weighing it down. I have found that since purchasing this conditioner, I do not have to use a deep conditioning hair mask as often to keep my hair soft.
Blair B.
O Fallon, MO
Smells so good and so moisturizing! Unfortunately a bit pricey. Can be found at beauty stores like Ulta. I would say its effective
Stephanie H.
Panama City, FL
I've been using Nexxus for more than 20 years. I'm still very happy with their products.
Ethan R.
Alexandria, VA
What is the scent of this product and would it be good as a gift?