BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin - Extreme Moisture Conditioner helps restore and maintain hair’s proper moisture balance, transporting ultra hydrating emollients into the hair shaft to provide incredible manageability, unsurpassed elasticity and extraordinary shine. HUMECTIN corrects dry, brittle hair with a moisturizing blend of vitamins, minerals, Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk, rendering hair smooth, soft and silky. Pamper yourself with soothing aromatherapy essences of Sandalwood and Lime. 10.1 oz.

• What is the scent of this product and would it be good as...1 Answers
Mariela G.
Bronx, NY
This is a perfect product for dry and damage hair. it perfectly melt in your hair and after you rinse you could see the diference.
Stacey A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product smells delicious and leaves my hair very soft. I often get compliments on the smell of my hair from other people.
Noel C.
Nedrow, NY
Adds moisture but left my hair feeling greasy and oily on day 2. My hair did feel very soft the first day of use.
Yamelyt M.
Norcross, GA
For me works good. i think is necessary to know about tour hair tipe before buy it, but is q good choice guys
Tekesha F.
Clinton Township, MI
Love the moister it adds to my hair and really grow my hair great for deep conditioning or just every day
Eli P.
Madera, CA
I use this when my hair is really dry looking and frizzy. It makes it look so much more healthy and soft.
megan f.
Broken Arrow, OK
Best moisturizing conditioner i have found. I have thick hair that i color and this is the best yet!
Kathy S.
Canton, MS
The best conditioner I've tried yet. I have tried ao many to help me with my frizzy ball of a mess
Stephanie M.
Palmdale, CA
Love this brand. Leaves my hair feeling amazing. Have not been disappointed by Nexxus products.
Stephanie H.
Panama City, FL
I've been using Nexxus for more than 20 years. I'm still very happy with their products.
Ethan R.
Alexandria, VA
What is the scent of this product and would it be good as a gift?