BY PHYTO ORGANICS

Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin - Extreme Moisture Conditioner helps restore and maintain hair’s proper moisture balance, transporting ultra hydrating emollients into the hair shaft to provide incredible manageability, unsurpassed elasticity and extraordinary shine. HUMECTIN corrects dry, brittle hair with a moisturizing blend of vitamins, minerals, Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk, rendering hair smooth, soft and silky. Pamper yourself with soothing aromatherapy essences of Sandalwood and Lime. 10.1 oz.

• What is the scent of this product and would it be good as...1 Answers
Jeanine P.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the Nexxus line. I have been using these for years after a horrible perm my hair stylist recommended. Within a few days, my hair was soft and looked good. One of my favorites. Nexus is a great deal and worth every dime. I would buy againa nd again.
Theresa T.
Bensalem, PA
This conditioner smells soooo good! And leaves my hair soft without weighing it down. I have found that since purchasing this conditioner, I do not have to use a deep conditioning hair mask as often to keep my hair soft.
Theresa M.
Monsey, NY
Love the smoothness of this conditioner along with the smell. I never have to worry about my hair being too dry when using this moisture conditioner. By using this it also cuts back on any tangles in my curls.
Darlene H.
Bristol, TN
Works well. Makes my hair soft and silky. The scent is not one I like, however. If they could offer it in another scent I would be happy to give 5 stars.
shay c.
Kannapolis, NC
This happens to be my favorite conditioner. I use it to co-wash my natural hair and also hair entensions. It keeps the hair moisturized, soft, and shiny.
Karolina C.
Stafford Springs, CT
Very good product for extremely damaged hair or over worked due to over processing . With blond hair it re hydrates it making it feel healthy.
Lisa M.
Garden Grove, CA
Great product for my dry hair. I use it often.
This is kne of my favorite conditioner for my hair. I have a very dry hair before so this helps
Casey W.

i like this conditioner. it smells good and last for a long time. it does what it says it will do. my hair is soft and manageable afterwards
DeZhana S.
Newport News, VA
This product is very good for dry scalp clients. It provides intense moisture to the hair to help prevent breakage & it coats the hair well.
Blair B.
O Fallon, MO
Smells so good and so moisturizing! Unfortunately a bit pricey. Can be found at beauty stores like Ulta. I would say its effective
Ethan R.
Alexandria, VA
What is the scent of this product and would it be good as a gift?