BY NEXXUS

With Ultra Hydrating Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner helps restore and maintain hair s proper moisture balance, transporting ultra hydrating emollients into the hair shaft to provide incredible manageability, unsurpassed elasticity and extraordinary shine. Humectin corrects dry, brittle hair with a moisturizing blend of vitamins, minerals, Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk, rendering hair smooth, soft and silky. Pamper yourself with soothing aromatherapy essences of Sandalwood and Lime. Certified organic quinoa protein. Organically grown herbs. Energizing plant and flower essential oils. Exotic botan. see more...

• What is the scent of this product and would it be good as a gift?1 Answers
megan f.
Broken Arrow, OK
Best moisturizing conditioner i have found. I have thick hair that i color and this is the best yet!
Jeanine P.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the Nexxus line. I have been using these for years after a horrible perm my hair stylist recommended. Within a few days, my hair was soft and looked good. One of my favorites. Nexus is a great deal and worth every dime. I would buy againa nd again.
Tekesha F.
Clinton Township, MI
Love the moister it adds to my hair and really grow my hair great for deep conditioning or just every day
Colleen F.
Staunton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. My hair gets so brittle from using a hair straightener all the time. But I decided to give this a try and I fell in love. It's like it breathed life back into my hair. It was the best it made my hair softer and shinier and just over all better.
Melissa L.
San Marino, CA
My hair can tend to get a little drier. I think this can be due to dying my hair when I was younger. Now though I only on the occasion dye it to maintain the colors, it seems to be less smooth and soft. I feel like this conditioner has helped it become a lot softer.
Kathy S.
Canton, MS
The best conditioner I've tried yet. I have tried ao many to help me with my frizzy ball of a mess
Yamelyt M.
Norcross, GA
For me works good. i think is necessary to know about tour hair tipe before buy it, but is q good choice guys
Rachel E.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair has been dry recently so I was excited to use this product but only after two uses my hair began to get really oilly only after a day of washing it which is not common for my hair type. After I stopped using it my hair went back to normal and I did not see a change after using it.
Romina G.
My hair was so damaged a few years ago when I started using this product due to me getting a perm and also dying my hair blonde. Since then thought my hair is the softest most healthiest feeling hair. && I only have to use a little bit!!!
Sammi C.
Jackson, MI
Definitely locks in moisture....works amazing. Recommended for anyone and everyone.....
Ethan R.
Alexandria, VA
What is the scent of this product and would it be good as a gift?