BY NEXXUS

With Ultra Hydrating Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner helps restore and maintain hair s proper moisture balance, transporting ultra hydrating emollients into the hair shaft to provide incredible manageability, unsurpassed elasticity and extraordinary shine. Humectin corrects dry, brittle hair with a moisturizing blend of vitamins, minerals, Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk, rendering hair smooth, soft and silky. Pamper yourself with soothing aromatherapy essences of Sandalwood and Lime. Certified organic quinoa protein. Organically grown herbs. Energizing plant and flower essential oils. Exotic botan. see more...

• What is the scent of this product and would it be good as a gift?1 Answers
Bree L.
I first got this product from my friend as a birthday present (she is a hairdresser). I fell in love with not only the conditioner but also the shampoo. I was a little bummed when I ran out (after a year!-the bottle is that big) and was looking for it online and various places, it was pretty pricey for my college budget. I tried switching back to a drugstore brand but I could instantly tell a difference. I had to re-purchase it, and I am so happy that I did. I love that it comes with a pump, makes life so much easier! My dried over-processed hair looks fabulous now and is so smooth and shiny! You have to try this product, you won't regret it!
Melissa L.
San Marino, CA
My hair can tend to get a little drier. I think this can be due to dying my hair when I was younger. Now though I only on the occasion dye it to maintain the colors, it seems to be less smooth and soft. I feel like this conditioner has helped it become a lot softer.
Tammy P.
Westminster, CA
This conditioner was very heavy for my hair. I noticed it did hydrate my hair, but it didn't make a dramatic difference. I originally bought the large sample from Costco. For the price, I thought it was expensive. I will most likely not buy it again.
Romina G.
My hair was so damaged a few years ago when I started using this product due to me getting a perm and also dying my hair blonde. Since then thought my hair is the softest most healthiest feeling hair. && I only have to use a little bit!!!
Monika N.
The product itself is wonderful. You need to give it a couple of uses to really see an effect. A little pricey for my taste, but in all honesty, it's worth it. I've used a lot of conditioners promising moisture and this delivers.
Rachel E.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair has been dry recently so I was excited to use this product but only after two uses my hair began to get really oilly only after a day of washing it which is not common for my hair type. After I stopped using it my hair went back to normal and I did not see a change after using it.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
I dye my hair a lot so it's important that I keep it hydrated and healthy. This conditioner is somewhat expensive but the quality results of my hair leave me without any doubt that it's perfect for what I need.
Esmeralda R.
Los banos, CA
YASSSSSSSS GIIRRLLLL YASSSSSSSS!!!! by far the best non greasy deeep repair conditioner i have used, and i have messed up my hair more times than i can count!! Bleached hair still feels super soft!
Colleen F.
Staunton, VA
This stuff is amazing. My hair gets so brittle from using a hair straightener all the time. But I decided to give this a try and I fell in love. It's like it breathed life back into my hair. It was the best it made my hair softer and shinier and just over all better.
Jeanine P.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the Nexxus line. I have been using these for years after a horrible perm my hair stylist recommended. Within a few days, my hair was soft and looked good. One of my favorites. Nexus is a great deal and worth every dime. I would buy againa nd again.
Ethan R.
Alexandria, VA
What is the scent of this product and would it be good as a gift?