BY NEXXUS

With Ultra Hydrating Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner helps restore and maintain hair s proper moisture balance, transporting ultra hydrating emollients into the hair shaft to provide incredible manageability, unsurpassed elasticity and extraordinary shine. Humectin corrects dry, brittle hair with a moisturizing blend of vitamins, minerals, Manuka Honey and Coconut Milk, rendering hair smooth, soft and silky. Pamper yourself with soothing aromatherapy essences of Sandalwood and Lime. Certified organic quinoa protein. Organically grown herbs. Energizing plant and flower essential oils. Exotic botan. see more...

• What is the scent of this product and would it be good as a gift?1 Answers
Theresa T.
Bensalem, PA
This conditioner smells soooo good! And leaves my hair soft without weighing it down. I have found that since purchasing this conditioner, I do not have to use a deep conditioning hair mask as often to keep my hair soft.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair a lot so it's important that I keep it hydrated and healthy. This conditioner is somewhat expensive but the quality results of my hair leave me without any doubt that it's perfect for what I need.
Esmeralda R.
Los banos , CA
YASSSSSSSS GIIRRLLLL YASSSSSSSS!!!! by far the best non greasy deeep repair conditioner i have used, and i have messed up my hair more times than i can count!! Bleached hair still feels super soft!
Darlene H.
Bristol, TN
Works well. Makes my hair soft and silky. The scent is not one I like, however. If they could offer it in another scent I would be happy to give 5 stars.
Karolina C.
Stafford Springs, CT
Very good product for extremely damaged hair or over worked due to over processing . With blond hair it re hydrates it making it feel healthy.
Blair B.
O Fallon, MO
Smells so good and so moisturizing! Unfortunately a bit pricey. Can be found at beauty stores like Ulta. I would say its effective
Stephanie H.
Panama City, FL
I've been using Nexxus for more than 20 years. I'm still very happy with their products.
Bree L.
I first got this product from my friend as a birthday present (she is a hairdresser). I fell in love with not only the conditioner but also the shampoo. I was a little bummed when I ran out (after a year!-the bottle is that big) and was looking for it online and various places, it was pretty pricey for my college budget. I tried switching back to a drugstore brand but I could instantly tell a difference. I had to re-purchase it, and I am so happy that I did. I love that it comes with a pump, makes life so much easier! My dried over-processed hair looks fabulous now and is so smooth and shiny! You have to try this product, you won't regret it!
Melissa L.
San Marino, CA
My hair can tend to get a little drier. I think this can be due to dying my hair when I was younger. Now though I only on the occasion dye it to maintain the colors, it seems to be less smooth and soft. I feel like this conditioner has helped it become a lot softer.
Tammy P.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner was very heavy for my hair. I noticed it did hydrate my hair, but it didn't make a dramatic difference. I originally bought the large sample from Costco. For the price, I thought it was expensive. I will most likely not buy it again.
Ethan R.
Alexandria, VA
What is the scent of this product and would it be good as a gift?