BY PHYTO ORGANICS

Phyto Organics Designing Spray Gel is a medium hold alcohol-free spray gel. This alcohol-free, ultrafine mist provides lasting structural support for styling control and texture.

Jackie L.
Absolutely love,love,love this spray gel!! it is so light weight & doesn't make my hair sticky,hard or crunchy. i have wavy hair so i cant just shower & go. i HAVE to either scrunch,difuse,& spray or blowout straight. with this gel i can do both.if i want beach wavy hair, i just spray all over scrunch,then difuse a little, spray lil bit more & done! you'll get that wet soft wavy look with shine but no hard crunch.
if straight is your niche, start out the same. spray all over, brush thru, (i like to use lil bit of shine serum on my hair) then blowout. it'll give just the right umph of volume & help design & keep your style if you're using a round brush to do so.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
Being a gel this supplies the kind of hold I need without having to squeeze gel out of a tube or dip into a jar.. I use it all most every day.. It provides a great hold , smells good, and works like pro. I recommend this to anyone,, but especially to those with fine hair, I had to get mine at a salon that carries Nexxus.. It's pricey, but it lasts a long time and I think it's worth it.
leticia B.
Lodi, CA
This product is AMAZING!! Will leave your hair soft silky & its last long. I recently bought this & fell in love. My hair is dark brown with teal highlights on the bottom. It smells amazing & great for any hair types I would say. I would purchase again & highly recommend for anyone with dry course hair.
Harlie V.
San Antonio , TX
CAUTION: this product will make you fall in love. Thick haired girl, detangles instantly. Use it right out of the shower when hair is damp. I prefer a wide toothed comb for my hair and this product is great for easing my combing. I would recommend.
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
Out of all of the brands out there, Nexxus is my absolute favorite for styling and finishing. The sprays, gels, and conditioners are the best.

This spray gel is amazing whether I'm straightening or defining waves with my thick, naturally curly hair. The straightening will last into the next day. LOVE this product.
Brianne A.
Port Crane, NY
I loveeeeeee the smell of the phyto organics brand!!! I really enjoy using their hair spray! It does a great job at holding the style and leaves my hair smelling super good!
Barby P.
This gel is amazing. I have straight hair and when I do not want to blow dry my hair I put it on and sleep on it the next day I wake up with a texture on my hair love it!!
lexi l.
Gassaway, WV
Nexxus is a great brand, all of the products I have used work very well. I have dark hair and I curl my hair on a regular basis and this product allows me to keep my curls looking all day.
Brandie W.
This product is pretty surprising. First time I used it, it felt silky smooth after like I had no product in it at all. I fell in love and been buying it ever since.
Ariah O.
I love the Nexxus brand in general, but this product is phenomenal! I love the fact that it is organic and the product itself is really good quality!