BY NEXXUS

Kayla F.
Downingtown
This product is amazing, I color my hair red and my hair gets dry sometimes and this product makes my hair hydrated and silky soft. It is great for color lock and dry scalp not so much for oily scalp. I have been very satisfied with this amazing product.
Natasha T.
Midwest city, Oklahoma
I love this stuff!! Leaves my hair feeling great & healthy. I have very dry ends and this seems to help with putting moisture back into my hair. It's a little pricey, but works great. I have colored treated hair ,it worked just fine. Very happy with it.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I love his product for my hair! It never washes out my color and it helps my hair and scalp feel clean without drying it out. I love the scent and how long lasting it is. I have repurchased this product many time and will be doing so again.
Yamina M.
A few months ago I coloured my hair and it became dry and demage I looked every where for a conditioner that would lock in moisture in my hair. After coming across this I loved it ever since this conditioner keeps my hair Hydrated and healthy. I'm very satisfied with this product and will continue to buy it
Taylor L.
Greenville, NC
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!! my hair can be very frizzy and unmanageable but this shampoo keeps my hair straight and pretty. This is the only shampoo that keeps my hair straight rather than wavy. Worth the price
jasmine s.
Hephzibah, GA
I just LOVE this product ! It is totally worth it. I struggle with dry frizzy hair a lot and I use this and it makes it easy to comb and I just love it ! I choose this brand when it comes to conditioners. It is very effective and I most definitely will be purchasing this again!
Heather N.
Norcross, GA
I've always love Nexxus products although they are pricey but well worth it! I love that this formula is organic and my color isn't fading thanks to this product.
Mary D.
Clinton, KY
I absolutely love this conditioner it is a little pricey but well worth the splurge. I find it really does help my color last longer, which is important wtih red hair.
April T.
Armona, CA
This product never fails to leave my hair feeling healthy and clean. I've only bought this a couple of times but I try to make it last because it's pricey.
Stacie H.
Williston, ND
Love the bulk of it and with the price! Can't beat it! Doesn't run my color out or fully but rather enhances it and makes it lasts in stern colorings