BY NEXXUS

jasmine s.
Hephzibah, GA
I just LOVE this product ! It is totally worth it. I struggle with dry frizzy hair a lot and I use this and it makes it easy to comb and I just love it ! I choose this brand when it comes to conditioners. It is very effective and I most definitely will be purchasing this again!
April T.
Armona, CA
This product never fails to leave my hair feeling healthy and clean. I've only bought this a couple of times but I try to make it last because it's pricey.
Stacie H.
Williston, ND
Love the bulk of it and with the price! Can't beat it! Doesn't run my color out or fully but rather enhances it and makes it lasts in stern colorings
jacklyn f.
Forney, TX
Will not buy again ii was so bad that i cant say anything nice.will never buy again nor will i recommend but will tell every one i know not use it.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
This conditioner wasn't too great. It has great texture but the product makes my scalp flakey and I noticed I even got dandruff after using this.
Julia A.
Lakeside
Hair doesn't fade as fast, leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft. Tried so many products but i highly recommend this one
Emily S.
This product works well. It locks in my color and leaves it looking vibrant,soft,and volumized.very pleased
Owen M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nexxus Products really rock & the cost for the product is very reasonable.
I recommend this product..
Claudia H.
Love it. my hair color stay in longer when I use this color lock conditioner and organic is a plus
Monique B.