BY NEXXUS

Part of the Oil Infinite Oil Infusing System for coarse, dull, and/or thick hair: reduces frizz, improves manageability, and adds shine.

• Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Literally by far the best smelling and working conditioner I've ever tried! Just a few washes with this after bleaching my hair the last time made my hair feel like it was restored to its previous state! It's a little more on the expensive side but it's TOTALLY worth it!
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
I have straight hair so I occasionally texturize it with heat-tools so recently my hair has dried up a whole lot, I use Nexxus Oil Infinite Restoring Condition to moisturize my hair but I feel like I still need to do hot oil treatments to really condition my hair.
💕 J.
Just purchased this and have used a few times and I already love it! Makes My hair soft and smooth, smells great and I notice a healthy change! Is expensive compared to drug store brands but not compared to good brands and works well.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Nexxus is such a great drugstore haircare brand when you want great results for a more affordable price than some other brands. This conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny. I love how my hair looks and feels after using this.
Caroline K.
Boca Raton, FL
I first want to write and tell you guys about my hair type. I have really long thick wavy hair, and it tends to be frizzy if I do not blow dry or straighten it. I have tried so many different hair products but still end up getting the frizz! I have been using this conditioner for the entire week, and I have to say that Nexxus did an amazing job. The frizz has gone down, my hair smells amazing and does not get oily after 2 days. I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from frizzy uncontrolable hair. I only use the conditioner on the ends of my hair where it get more dry, and this conditioner does an amazing job making my hair feel smooth and silky!
Erin R.
I'm a big fan of Nexxus's Oil Infinite product line. My hair looks and feels great when I use it. I have thick, naturally curly hair and the conditioner helped soften and boost my curls. I could definitely tell a difference after using it for a couple weeks. I wasn't a huge fan of the scent at first (more that it was just different than my previous conditioner and not an actual bad scent) but after using it several times I'm fine with it. Price is higher than normal drug store brand but cheaper than salon and worth the price (in my opinion). A product I would definitely recommend.
Connie B.
Laurel, IN
I use this conditioner with the Nexxus matching shampoo. My hair went from a frizzy coarse texture to soft, shiny and smooth! And the aroma is absolutely amazing!! It sells at Walmart for $16. And change. I kept looking at it for a few weeks when it was suddenly discounted to $8 a bottle!!! I bought a set and instantly fell in love, returned to the store and bought quite a few sets. If the price were to go back up I would still buy this shampoo and conditioner!
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I got this on clearance for a crazy low price so I had to try it out. It left my hair smelling great and soft until next wash. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I have long, curly, frizzy damaged hair so I'm always trying out new products to help manage my crazy hair. I'm not sure if I loved it enough to pay $20 for it but I did really like it :)
Caroline N.
Placentia, CA
I simply love this conditioner. Love my hair every time I use it. The thing is this brand is expensive but it's worth it. I recommend this conditioner because it restores your hair from any damage, if your hair is dry it gives the perfect oil treat to look better. I normally don't use this brand daily, just once a week but still love it every time.
Alissa N.
Bakersfield, CA
I have really frizzy/dry hair when washed, but it does get oily very fast so it's always so hard to find an oil that works for me. This Nexxus oil worked great for my mom, so I thought "Why not try it", well I did and it works so good! I can wash my hair and not have to worry about it looking dry, and then the next couple days it doesn't look very oily. I love this product and will always use it unless Nexxus comes out with something even better!
marisela R.
I have very dry and damaged hair but it is also very fine due to breakage. Will this leave my hair feeling dirty? or make it appear flat?
lexy e.
I dye my hair every 4-5 months, so i would say my hair is damaged and the ends defiantly need a lil help! lol anyone recommend this?
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe
Me han recomendado mucho este acondicionador incluso lo he visto en muchos canales en Internet. Pero quisiera saber si es bueno para el cabello tratado con químicos y si no da caspa?