BY NEXXUS

Part of the Oil Infinite Oil Infusing System for coarse, dull, and/or thick hair: reduces frizz, improves manageability, and adds shine.

• Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

Erin R.
Erin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of Nexxus's Oil Infinite product line. My hair looks and feels great when I use it. I have thick, naturally curly hair and the conditioner helped soften and boost my curls. I could definitely tell a difference after using it for a couple weeks. I wasn't a huge fan of the scent at first (more that it was just different than my previous conditioner and not an actual bad scent) but after using it several times I'm fine with it. Price is higher than normal drug store brand but cheaper than salon and worth the price (in my opinion). A product I would definitely recommend.
Alissa N.
Alissa N.
Bakersfield, CA
I have really frizzy/dry hair when washed, but it does get oily very fast so it's always so hard to find an oil that works for me. This Nexxus oil worked great for my mom, so I thought "Why not try it", well I did and it works so good! I can wash my hair and not have to worry about it looking dry, and then the next couple days it doesn't look very oily. I love this product and will always use it unless Nexxus comes out with something even better!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I got this on clearance for a crazy low price so I had to try it out. It left my hair smelling great and soft until next wash. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I have long, curly, frizzy damaged hair so I'm always trying out new products to help manage my crazy hair. I'm not sure if I loved it enough to pay $20 for it but I did really like it :)
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Placentia, CA
I simply love this conditioner. Love my hair every time I use it. The thing is this brand is expensive but it's worth it. I recommend this conditioner because it restores your hair from any damage, if your hair is dry it gives the perfect oil treat to look better. I normally don't use this brand daily, just once a week but still love it every time.
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Bergenfield, NJ
While this isn't my favorite conditioner it does work. I have thin hair and dry ends so I tend to go a few days in between washes only using conditioners. This one made my hair feel much oilier much quicker than usual. It's of. Course possible this was just my experience and I've known others in my family that swear by it.
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Gaylord, MI
I'm so glad I got talked into buying this product. The price is fairly highly that other brands but it lasts so long and you only need a small amount. Love the design of the bottle. My hair feels like I just left the salon every time I use it. I will buy this over and over. I simply cannot get enough.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
I have straight hair so I occasionally texturize it with heat-tools so recently my hair has dried up a whole lot, I use Nexxus Oil Infinite Restoring Condition to moisturize my hair but I feel like I still need to do hot oil treatments to really condition my hair.
Patsy G.
Patsy G.
Long Beach, CA
This has proven to be a very effective product for me and my daughter. She has very textured, thick hair and after using this product her hair is soft and manageable. Works very well for my thick, frizzy hair as well. I highly recommend.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Lakewood, CA
It's a great product it would give you shine very afortable and it does the job and the smell is very important for me is smell fresh restore my damage hair and the scent last forever
Amber L.
Amber L.
I like this conditioner and this brand! I have been using this brand for almost two years now and it had worked very well with my hair. I bought this one in Walmart
marisela R.
marisela R.
I have very dry and damaged hair but it is also very fine due to breakage. Will this leave my hair feeling dirty? or make it appear flat?
Maricris M.
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe
Me han recomendado mucho este acondicionador incluso lo he visto en muchos canales en Internet. Pero quisiera saber si es bueno para el cabello tratado con químicos y si no da caspa?
lexy e.
lexy e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair every 4-5 months, so i would say my hair is damaged and the ends defiantly need a lil help! lol anyone recommend this?