BY NEXXUS

Part of the Oil Infinite Oil Infusing System for coarse, dull, and/or thick hair: reduces frizz, improves manageability, and adds shine.

• Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

đź’• J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just purchased this and have used a few times and I already love it! Makes My hair soft and smooth, smells great and I notice a healthy change! Is expensive compared to drug store brands but not compared to good brands and works well.
Connie B.
Laurel, IN
I use this conditioner with the Nexxus matching shampoo. My hair went from a frizzy coarse texture to soft, shiny and smooth! And the aroma is absolutely amazing!! It sells at Walmart for $16. And change. I kept looking at it for a few weeks when it was suddenly discounted to $8 a bottle!!! I bought a set and instantly fell in love, returned to the store and bought quite a few sets. If the price were to go back up I would still buy this shampoo and conditioner!
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have straight hair so I occasionally texturize it with heat-tools so recently my hair has dried up a whole lot, I use Nexxus Oil Infinite Restoring Condition to moisturize my hair but I feel like I still need to do hot oil treatments to really condition my hair.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I got this on clearance for a crazy low price so I had to try it out. It left my hair smelling great and soft until next wash. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I have long, curly, frizzy damaged hair so I'm always trying out new products to help manage my crazy hair. I'm not sure if I loved it enough to pay $20 for it but I did really like it :)
Alissa N.
Bakersfield, CA
I have really frizzy/dry hair when washed, but it does get oily very fast so it's always so hard to find an oil that works for me. This Nexxus oil worked great for my mom, so I thought "Why not try it", well I did and it works so good! I can wash my hair and not have to worry about it looking dry, and then the next couple days it doesn't look very oily. I love this product and will always use it unless Nexxus comes out with something even better!
Krisy S.
Newaygo, MI
I love nexus oil restoring conditioner because it heals my heat damaged hair without making my hair feel oily and heavy. My hair feels smooth and soft.
♡Merissa M.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product once and it was a good experience, I liked the smell and the consistency so overall it was good for me.
Sara T.
Brookville, OH
I just used this for the first time. It did not weigh down my fine hair and left it very soft. I would recommend this to others.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the smell of this conditioner. It left my hair feeling smooth and soft, however did not do enough to fight frizz after my hair dried.
Erin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of Nexxus's Oil Infinite product line. My hair looks and feels great when I use it. I have thick, naturally curly hair and the conditioner helped soften and boost my curls. I could definitely tell a difference after using it for a couple weeks. I wasn't a huge fan of the scent at first (more that it was just different than my previous conditioner and not an actual bad scent) but after using it several times I'm fine with it. Price is higher than normal drug store brand but cheaper than salon and worth the price (in my opinion). A product I would definitely recommend.
marisela R.
I have very dry and damaged hair but it is also very fine due to breakage. Will this leave my hair feeling dirty? or make it appear flat?
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe
Me han recomendado mucho este acondicionador incluso lo he visto en muchos canales en Internet. Pero quisiera saber si es bueno para el cabello tratado con quĂ­micos y si no da caspa?
lexy e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair every 4-5 months, so i would say my hair is damaged and the ends defiantly need a lil help! lol anyone recommend this?