BY NEXXUS

Part of the Oil Infinite Oil Infusing System for coarse, dull, and/or thick hair: reduces frizz, improves manageability, and adds shine.

• Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
  • Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
  • Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning

Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Jeri L.
Bradenton
Review for: Nexxus Oil Infinite Rebalancing Shampoo more...
My hair tends to be on the dry side. I found this at TJ MAXX for under $15 and thought I would give it a try. I typically let my hair air dry and thus shampoo helps my hair from frizzing out. My hair has a nice smooth look.
J N.
atlanta, GA
I love the smell of this product. It has a great texture, not very sudd-sy so that makes me think they use less chemicals which I like. Fresh clean, and the packaging of the bottle is sleek and sexy. Long lasting and I will definitely use this product again.
Kari E.
Brooklyn, NY
When I received this product in the mail, I honestly wasn’t that excited (I have a pretty good hair care regimen and wasn’t really looking to change it), but wanted to give it a fair chance and I’m so glad that I did!

First off, all of the products in this line smell amazing. The scent doesn’t smell “manufactured” or chemically. Secondly, I could feel a difference after the first time that I used this product. My hair felt 100x more manageable, softer and had a beautiful glow to it. As time went on the benefits were even more noticeable – reduced split ends and even tone!

I would absolutely recommend this product, especially for the price. I have used a wide variety of hair care products and this is definitely within my top three. Will absolutely be buying this again.
Caroline K.
Boca Raton, FL
I first want to write and tell you guys about my hair type. I have really long thick wavy hair, and it tends to be frizzy if I do not blow dry or straighten it. I have tried so many different hair products but still end up getting the frizz! I have been using this shampoo for the entire week, and I have to say that Nexxus did an amazing job. The frizz has gone down, my hair smells amazing and does not get oily after 2 days. I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from frizzy uncontrolable hair.
Erin R.
The Nexxus Oil Infinite line has become my go to for hair products. I love the shampoo and how it makes my hair feel. I have thick, naturally curly hair and the extra nourishment it gives my hair makes my curls shine & softens them. I use it with the Oil Infinite conditioner and nourishing oil. I would definitely recommend it for anyone with dry or damaged hair from straighteners or curling irons. Worth the price (around $18) for the great results.
Ariana G.
Willimantic, CT
This is one of the best shampoos I have ever used! After my shower my hair feels clean BUT this product doesn't overly dry my hair out (which is really easy to do). I love the effect it has on my hair. It feels light weight and strong but not overly dry! I will keep coming back to this shampoo for a while I'm sure!
Lisa C.
Albany, NY
This product did not seem to match my hair type. The first time I used it, my hair had a lot of bounce and shine to it however subsuquent use caused my hair to become oily and frizzy. I have curly hair which can become unmanageable. I believe this is a good product but not for my specific hair type.
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
This shampoo makes my hair feel soft. I have very fine, thin hair, and this shampoo doesn't weigh it down. Nexxus is a great company that makes superior products. Give this a try if you are looking for a shampoo that provides softness but doesn't compromise on volume.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Great stuff! It makes my hair feel clean and not weighed down. It smells great! I got it on sale so I'm not sure if I'd pay full price for it but it is defiantly worth a try.
Georgia G.
Thomasville, NC
This shampoo worked well on my hair but I did find that it over worked my hair.I have somewhat dry thick hair and it seemed to dry out my hair more dry. It works well for the price but I prefer less of a lather when I use shampoo.