BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Oil Infinite system is a highly sophisticated frizz defying system that helps regain control of unmanagebale hair. Specifically formulated using 100% pure Elastin Protein and natural Babassu and Marula Oils, the Oil Infinte regimen works to... see more...

Colby P.
Boca Raton, FL
Lightweight formula leaves a beautiful healthy shine! It's not the best product I've ever used for defying frizz but it definitely does the job. I would repurchase this product. If I could reccomend one thing to company, i'd say make it smell yummier! It doensn't have and unpleasent scent by any means, but I'm a huge fan of yummy smelling hair products, especially finishing products!
Mallory M.
Rincon, GA
I was having trouble with the star rating on this one. I love love nexxus and these products actually. The smell is amazing. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and soft. The one downfall is every time I have used the serum and straightened my hair. After I have been outside a little while my hair just smells funny.
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
This is a great product it is a little high priced for me but I bought it once and I really liked how it felt. If I had coupons or it is on sale I would definitely get it again. I got mine at Walgreens and I loved how it smelled
Elisabel M.
Chicago
Pretty great if your hair can be messy and if you have issues containing fly aways... highly recommend for corse hair and unmanageable hair, price is ok but a little product goes a long way .
Sarah M.
Melville, NY
This product works wonders on my hair. It really takes the frizz out of my hair. I find it so effective during the summer months when my hair comes alive, this product tames it and makes it gorgeous.
Skylar S.
Plano, TX
I have naturally frizzy and super kinky curly hair. This product changed my dry and brittle curls to luxurious and soft. The price is worth it and I highly recommend this product for others to use.
Yesenia C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like this product. It made my hair smooth, shiny, and frizz free. The conditioner was great at detangling my hair and making it smooth. The serum helped manage my frizz. I like the scent of it to but it wasn't my favorite.
Jamie K.
Cedar Park
I love the way it all smells and how it feels like it's actually helping with the frizz and dryness. I love the product and have used it for years.
Roseanna P.
Upperglade
The first time using this I fall in love with this product. Made my hair feel nice and smooth. Long lasting. Use this daily
Jessalyn R.
Really great brand helped restore my hair after I went blonde would definitely recommend it