Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerNexxus
Oil Infinite Conditioner for Dull or Unruly Hair

Nexxus Oil Infinite Conditioner for Dull or Unruly Hair

Step 2: Deep conditioner (13.5 oz) nourishes for Silky Smoothness Enriched with Elastin Protein, and Babassu and Marula oil for hair Premium salon conditioner smoothes hair fibers Restores a protective barrier to hair with advanced conditioning technology Leaves hair soft, manageable and balanced with natural movement Smoothes thick hair, enhances luminosity and gives beautiful movement

Me han recomendado mucho este acondicionador incluso lo he visto en muchos canales en Internet. Pero quisiera saber si es bueno para el cabello tratado con químicos y si no da caspa?
I dye my hair every 4-5 months, so i would say my hair is damaged and the ends defiantly need a lil help! lol anyone recommend this?
I have very dry and damaged hair but it is also very fine due to breakage. Will this leave my hair feeling dirty? or make it appear flat?
Start your review of Nexxus Oil Infinite Conditioner for Dull or Unruly Hair!
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
Literally by far the best smelling and working conditioner I've ever tried! Just a few washes with this after bleaching my hair the last time made my hair feel like it was restored to its previous state! It's a little more on the expensive side but it's TOTALLY worth it!
Dawn C.
Midland, TX
It’s nice, just pricey for the quantity you get. Leaves hair clean. Not a lot of fragrances
Yessi S.
Old forge , PA
Very good it leaves your hair soft and very shiny and it’s smell very rich takes awey the damaged ands.i recommend them to all the girls who suffer from damaged hair their results are very good se los recomiendo muy bueno.
Jennifer T.
Warsaw, MO
Nexxus  Oil Infinite Conditioner for Dull or Unruly Hair uploaded by Jennifer T.
I love this product! It's recommended by most hairstylist and has been around for a long time now. It is a little pricey so I buy it every once in a while and when I find coupons for this product I take advantage to purchase it for a better deal.
Rayanna M.
Burlington, WA
I found this by accident... it was delivered to my house by mistake! A happy accident because I loved it! I’ve repurchased a couple times now.
jenniferebeccatruthbetold E.
ELKHART, IN
Nexus Oil infinite Conditioner also helps me restructure my lifeless seemingly unmanageable head of locks. I reach for this because it never fails me
Faye B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I have frizzy, damaged, thick hair. I normally use their moisture conditioner but wanted to try this out. It makes my hair manageable but it is much thinner than the Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair. That will stay my go to but I would recommend this to a friend
Lina M.
Groves, TX
I have straight hair so I occasionally texturize it with heat-tools so recently my hair has dried up a whole lot, I use Nexxus Oil Infinite Restoring Condition to moisturize my hair but I feel like I still need to do hot oil treatments to really condition my hair.
Alissa N.
Bakersfield, CA
I have really frizzy/dry hair when washed, but it does get oily very fast so it's always so hard to find an oil that works for me. This Nexxus oil worked great for my mom, so I thought "Why not try it", well I did and it works so good! I can wash my hair and not have to worry about it looking dry, and then the next couple days it doesn't look very oily. I love this product and will always use it unless Nexxus comes out with something even better!
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I got this on clearance for a crazy low price so I had to try it out. It left my hair smelling great and soft until next wash. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I have long, curly, frizzy damaged hair so I'm always trying out new products to help manage my crazy hair. I'm not sure if I loved it enough to pay $20 for it but I did really like it :)