BY NEXXUS

Part of the Oil Infinite Oil Infusing System for coarse, dull, and/or thick hair: reduces frizz, improves manageability, and adds shine.

• Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
I really love this line very much because it’s infused with oil and it also has hair protein protein silk which is very important for your hair if you’re looking for something to hydrate and nourish help with damage this is definitely the product for you and especially if you have color treated hair as well
Shawna C.
ORLANDO, FL
Literally by far the best smelling and working conditioner I've ever tried! Just a few washes with this after bleaching my hair the last time made my hair feel like it was restored to its previous state! It's a little more on the expensive side but it's TOTALLY worth it!
Cindy L.
Frisco
I love Nexxus hair products! My favorite line is the Therappe shampoo and conditioner, but their infinite oil line is also great. It has a pleasant scent and nourishes your hair like no other! My hair is always silky smooth after using this. Only downside is that there's sulfates in here so if you're concerned about that, this isnt for you. However if you're looking to treat yourself with a conditioner that feels and smells luxurious, this is the one!
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Hands down the best conditioner I have ever used. My hair legit felt like silk and smelled amazing. It is so shiny and yall I can finger comb my waist length hair in the shower after conditioning. No lie.
Alicia B.
Parkland
I have very dry, frizzy and tangled tips in my hair and this was so good.l for that. It’s not that expensive so it’s really worth it. It smells so good, and it really smooths put your hair and makes it look healthier. I love this conditioner!
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
It smells great but honestly I need see a huge difference in my hair. You can buy sulfate free shampoos and conditioners cheaper and they still protect your colored hair. Won't buy again.
Lina M.
Groves, TX
I have straight hair so I occasionally texturize it with heat-tools so recently my hair has dried up a whole lot, I use Nexxus Oil Infinite Restoring Condition to moisturize my hair but I feel like I still need to do hot oil treatments to really condition my hair.
Ryondai R.
Remus
Hair feels smooth. Smells good. Use it for my wash n go wave/curls for when I'm rushed in the morning for work. By the time I want to straighten it later in the week it doesn't feel like product is caked in my hair. It actually leaves my hair moisturized for flat iron style. Traditionally, I Wash my hair once a week otherwise my hair gets dried out. So this was perfect for me.
💕 J.
Just purchased this and have used a few times and I already love it! Makes My hair soft and smooth, smells great and I notice a healthy change! Is expensive compared to drug store brands but not compared to good brands and works well.
Mallory M.
Rincon, GA
Great Great Great product. Leaves your hair felon light and silky smooth. Not only that but it's affordable unlike other products it still isn't cheap but it's well worth it. Especially when you can find it and places like Sam's where it's a shampoo conditioner serum set.
marisela R.
I have very dry and damaged hair but it is also very fine due to breakage. Will this leave my hair feeling dirty? or make it appear flat?
lexy e.
I dye my hair every 4-5 months, so i would say my hair is damaged and the ends defiantly need a lil help! lol anyone recommend this?
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe
Me han recomendado mucho este acondicionador incluso lo he visto en muchos canales en Internet. Pero quisiera saber si es bueno para el cabello tratado con químicos y si no da caspa?

back