BY NEXXUS

Seal rich luminosity in your hair with the Oil Infinite Conditioner from Nexxus; a restoring conditioner that enriches your hair with kind ingredients and locks in moisture. The conditioner leaves hair feeling healthy, sleek and silky soft. The conditioner is formulated with Babassu Oil, which is full of lauric acid, a lipid also found in the hair, Marula Oil, known for its powerful antioxidant properties, and 100% Pure Elastin Protein that replensihes dehydrated hair and protects hair from future damage. - E.W. see more...

Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
I really love this line very much because it’s infused with oil and it also has hair protein protein silk which is very important for your hair if you’re looking for something to hydrate and nourish help with damage this is definitely the product for you and especially if you have color treated hair as well
Jamie S.
This stuff is great! The bottle is super cute! It is on the pricy side but it’s well worth it! It doesn’t strip color out which I love! I am super happy with this product! It’s always my go to!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I love that it's not a traditional conditioner and that you can use it as a quick mask too. My hair is dry and brittle at the ends and I find this conditioner helps along with hhs mask. Love the infinite oil line.
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
It smells great but honestly I need see a huge difference in my hair. You can buy sulfate free shampoos and conditioners cheaper and they still protect your colored hair. Won't buy again.
Ryondai R.
Remus
Hair feels smooth. Smells good. Use it for my wash n go wave/curls for when I'm rushed in the morning for work. By the time I want to straighten it later in the week it doesn't feel like product is caked in my hair. It actually leaves my hair moisturized for flat iron style. Traditionally, I Wash my hair once a week otherwise my hair gets dried out. So this was perfect for me.
Mallory M.
Rincon, GA
Great Great Great product. Leaves your hair felon light and silky smooth. Not only that but it's affordable unlike other products it still isn't cheap but it's well worth it. Especially when you can find it and places like Sam's where it's a shampoo conditioner serum set.
Chelsea D.
Winnipeg, MO
I didnt like or dislike this product...for me, it was just very oily and I needed to wash my hair the next day with a different shampoo. I have finer hair, so I am assuming that this would be more suitable for a thicker hair type
Teyshkaliz P.
Hands down this brand has the best conditioners I've ever used and I will continue to say this for every nexxus conditioner I see. It leaves it softer, healthier, and with a better scent.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
I absolutely my favorite conditioner. It's very deep conditioning. My hair feels so soft and silky smooth. It feels like it gives my hair great moisture.
Liz G.
Winnie
Did not work as well as I hoped.  This is a good conditioner for someone with normal hair.  Does not really work for course thick hair.