BY NEXXUS

Rebalance your hair with the Nutritive Shampoo from Nexxus; a silicone-free shampoo, enriched with kind-to-hair ingredients, that targets dry to very dry hair. The shampoo cleanses your hair, and also rebuilds any lost proteins from daily damage. Formulated with a Caviar Complex that helps to hydrate the hair and 100% Pure Elastin Protein that works to rebuild damaged follicles, the Nutritive Shampoo rebalances hair and replenishes nutrients. Hair is left soft, purified and nourished. - E.W. Free from Silicone. see more...

Ive A.
Lawrenceville
Great shampoo! After using this shampoo I will never use another shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling amazing!
Nancy E.
Spring, TX
Me encanta verdaderamente me reparó hebras de mi cabello dañado y maltratado, lo recomiendo grandemente
Norma G.
I love the shampoo it makes my hair come to life, but I don't like the price it's to expensive.
Jessica G.
Peninsula , OH
This shampoo is great and makes my hair feel so good. It's light weigh and it smells so goooood
Michelle B.
Stony plain, AB
I love love love this stuff!! I've tried so many different products, and I've finally found one that works for my hair!! I have oily, thick, wavy hair, and this is the only thing I have found that makes my hair feel light, and doesn't add any extra oil to my hair!
member-30a37
Ok this shampoo is completely amazing it suits my hair type really well and I love the smell it smells amazing
Nissrine H.
monastir
est ce qu'il  élimine les frisottis?!!