BY NEXXUS

Rebalance your hair with the Nutritive Shampoo from Nexxus; a silicone-free shampoo, enriched with kind-to-hair ingredients, that targets dry to very dry hair. The shampoo cleanses your hair, and also rebuilds any lost proteins from daily damage.

Formulated with a Caviar Complex that helps to hydrate the hair and 100% Pure Elastin Protein that works to rebuild damaged follicles, the Nutritive Shampoo rebalances hair and replenishes nutrients. Hair is left soft, purified and nourished.

Melanie D.
Love this shampoo and use it religiously. Its a little pricey but so worth it. My hair is unbelievably damaged and most shampoos leave it feeling stripped and straw-like, but this one leaves it feeling like actual hair. The smell is beachy and coconutty, i would honestly use this for the scent alone.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is hands-down my favorite shampoo up ever used. It has an amazing smell and takes all residue from hair. It is better than all the alternatives that I have used. It is a little pricey but I was able to purchase it from a drugstore. I would recommend this for anyone with medium to think hair.
Jordan W.
This product is used very much in my Cosmetology class and that made me fall in love with it. I love multiples brands but this brand is awesome in itself. The smell just drags you in and it leaves my hair silky and non-frizzy. I would recommend this product.
Briana A.
Manchester
I honestly believe that Nexxus is full of hype! The brand's name itself is suppose to further verify its importance in your life and its superiority over other brands but honestly it's basic. Therefore I wouldn't recommend this.
Sana G.
Jamaica, NY
When I first started using this product, I was in love with it. But as soon as I started using it more often, I realized it was making my hair really dry. Overall, amazing shampoo, it was just perfect for the type of hair I have
Libby H.
Cary
It is a little pricey but it does wonder to your hair. The packaging is really nice. It smells great too. I definitely recommend if you have damaged dry hair like mine. I'm happy with this purchase. Would buy again.
Heather H.
Middletown
I've tried many expensive shampoos from Ulta and Sephora for $30+, but I feel like this shampoo does the job for a fraction of the price. Plus it smells great and gives my hair some volume.
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
I recently just brought this shampoo because the store was out of out I normally buy. I like the shampoo it makes my hair feel soft and look clean. My only problem is it is kind of expensive for a small bottle
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ive found that the formula on this shampoo does not seem to be the same formula as when you buy it at a salon. The price is better, but i've read that you shouldn't buy high end hair products like this from big retail stores.
Cesi L.
Garland, TX
Love the smell of this shampoo I have a hard time looking for a good shampoo that is affordable the price for this one is not that bad leaves my hair feeling soft
Nissrine H.
monastir
est ce qu'il  élimine les frisottis?!!