BY NEXXUS

Rebalance your hair with the Nutritive Shampoo from Nexxus; a silicone-free shampoo, enriched with kind-to-hair ingredients, that targets dry to very dry hair. The shampoo cleanses your hair, and also rebuilds any lost proteins from daily damage. Formulated with a Caviar Complex that helps to hydrate the hair and 100% Pure Elastin Protein that works to rebuild damaged follicles, the Nutritive Shampoo rebalances hair and replenishes nutrients. Hair is left soft, purified and nourished. - E.W. Free from Silicone. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I recently received a sample of this shampoo in the mail and really enjoyed the scent. It reminded me of bananas. It kept my curly hair moisturized and cleansed. My straightened, soft look has lasted a few days. Looked great curly before styling as well. Wasn't harsh on natural or previously relaxed curly hair. I'd have liked it to have left a little bit more of a "squeaky" feeling, but then again maybe that's why my hair feels so soft. I'll be purchasing this shampoo.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I bought a travel size bottle of each for a trip and really loves how it made my hair feel. It's really moisturizing without weighing down my fine but thick hair. I also notice that I have less fallout and breakage when using this shampoo and conditioner regularly. It leaves my hair shiny, clean, and moisturized with a lot of body.

The shampoo is rather thick and takes some work to get it worked through the hair. I absolutely LOVE the way the shampoo smells and my only gripe with the conditioner is that is smells different than the shampoo! Why Nexxus?!
I love the warm beachy coconut scent of the shampoo, but the conditioner has a more floral-y clean scent. It's not a bad scent, but it's not as great as the shampoo's scent, IMO. This is the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5.

This is a really good deal/price for the pack. At my local beauty supply store the conditioner alone (same size) is the price of the pack of both on Amazon.

I switched to this shampoo and conditioner from Joico K-Pak Color Therapy because I feel that it hydrates my hair better and lessens frizz from humidity and from heat styling.

All in all, I highly recommend trying this shampoo and conditioner out if you need a little extra hydration, especially if you experience frizz and heat style your hair.
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ive found that the formula on this shampoo does not seem to be the same formula as when you buy it at a salon. The price is better, but i've read that you shouldn't buy high end hair products like this from big retail stores.
Camille B.
I have used Nexxus for years and I am definitely a repeat user! I love this brand because it really does wonders on your hair! It can be a little expensive but definitely worth the buy!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Nexxus Shampoo
First thing I noticed is that the Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo is that it felt thicker than a lot of the shampoos I've tried. My nose was immediately hit with a coconut scent. It was a lot more subtle than a lot of shampoos that add a coconut scent. Not overpowering at all. My hair just instantly felt smooth
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
What can I say, this is the Cadillac of shampoo. It is pretty pricey but for good reason your hair almost feels like it's getting a treat. I usually purchase this at target and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
i was loosing a lot of my hair after i have my baby girl and this product had help my hair to go back to be healthy and i’m really glad i had try this brand.they are really good and you can actually find them in any drug stores they not expensive at all and they work well with all hair type i will highly recommend this brand
Melanie D.
Love this shampoo and use it religiously. Its a little pricey but so worth it. My hair is unbelievably damaged and most shampoos leave it feeling stripped and straw-like, but this one leaves it feeling like actual hair. The smell is beachy and coconutty, i would honestly use this for the scent alone.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
This is hands-down my favorite shampoo up ever used. It has an amazing smell and takes all residue from hair. It is better than all the alternatives that I have used. It is a little pricey but I was able to purchase it from a drugstore. I would recommend this for anyone with medium to think hair.
Jordan W.
This product is used very much in my Cosmetology class and that made me fall in love with it. I love multiples brands but this brand is awesome in itself. The smell just drags you in and it leaves my hair silky and non-frizzy. I would recommend this product.
Nissrine H.
monastir
est ce qu'il  élimine les frisottis?!!