BY NEXXUS

Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
I love Nexxus products, this conditioner makes my hair so soft and silky, it smells great too. My hair is so straight and fine it gets tangled up really quick, not with this conditioner tho, awesome product
Tiffany W.
Vinita, OK
I live nexus! I have always had difficult hair. It's very thick and curly and dry.I have tried dozens of products but when I discovered nexus I was ecstatic. After just 1 time using it I felt a big change in my hair. It will put a dent in your pockets but it us well worth it!
Melissa P.
Warrenville, IL
Love the smell of this keeps her here nice and soft and fresh I use it every other day to keep my hair from being too greasy and changing it up and a little annexes products
Susan C.
Orlando, FL
I love this conditioner. The scent is nice, fresh and clean. It does a good job of making my hair manageable while I'm drying it. Easy to comb out the tangles. I also isn't too thick and goopy making my hair feel weighted down.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I use nexxus products a lot and love them! They can be pricey but they're good products. The suave comparables is nothing like the actual products. You can typically find them cheaper at walmart then cvs or walgreens.
Jo C.
Peoria , AZ
I have used Nexxus Nourshing Botanical Conditioner before. It really leaves my hair so smooth and non frizzing. I really like how my hair styles after I use it.
joseline s.
Los Angeles, CA
Really great product for your hair. It leaves it very smooth. It does exactly what its meant to do and I would keep buying it after I finish my current bottle.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Great product leaves your hair feelings soft and smelling good leaves hair shiny and feeling healthy you defeintly get your money's worth out of thisb
Nai s.
I love how it makes my hair so light and shinny. Majes me feel fantastic. Would get complements on how my hair looks and how great it looks
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
I love this product for an every once in a while treatment. I received it as a sample in a #pinchme box. I have bought more and I love it.