BY NEXXUS

Tiffany W.
Vinita, OK
I live nexus! I have always had difficult hair. It's very thick and curly and dry.I have tried dozens of products but when I discovered nexus I was ecstatic. After just 1 time using it I felt a big change in my hair. It will put a dent in your pockets but it us well worth it!
Nai s.
I love how it makes my hair so light and shinny. Majes me feel fantastic. Would get complements on how my hair looks and how great it looks
Dawn I.
Carlsbad, NM
Another product I just love!!! I buy this quite a lot and really like the result I get with it! It also has an amazing smell!
María B.
Love it how leave my hair very soft and i like how smell but the most important thing is its very good for my daughters hair
Brooke P.
Orland, CA
Great product and smells absolutely amazing. Leaves my hair soft and easy to brush. I highly recommend this product
Anjolie B.
Fairfax, VA
Makes my hair soft and tangible. It doesn't feel greasy or too heavy. I like this product. The smell is ok though
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite conditioners because it is very moisturizing yet does not weigh down my hair. Great product.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is so great it makes my hair feel so soft for 3 days with no oil in my hair I use this all the time
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
Great for thick unmanageable curly hair! Leaves my curls hydrated and bouncy with lots of vloune
Christina C.
This is a great conditioner , makes your hair feel so nourished and clean and really soft .