BY NEXXUS

Cindy N.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this product because you can take this everywhere with you without a problem. This product will make your hair shiny and smooth. It is pricey but can be affordable if find at Marshalls.
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
I love the nexxus hair line. It is easily my favorite brand for hair products. They really make my hair smooth and silky and I don’t need to straighten my hair as frequently as when I am using other brands of shampoo and conditioner.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

This conditioner I like a lot for frequent use because its formula is super light and leave my very soft and manageable hair without leaving greasy, my hair falls super good and this morning is the perfect amount for travel , smells very rich and feel additionally feel my hair brighter note and the color looks radiant , very little is needed to see results
Brittany N.
Brownstown, IN
I use this in addition to my regular conditioner. I have colored hair and have loved the Pureology product line for keeping my color true. This Precious Oil just adds a touch more softness and silkiness! Smells great and you don't have to use everyday- helps it last longer since it is pretty pricey.
Allie W.
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft and silky smooth just even after one use. I will be buying the full size version for sure! I would recommend this to anybody with dry brittle or very dull hair! post partum hormones left my hair a wreck and I noticed this helped a lot.
Rachel J.
If you've never tried this product you're doing yourself and injustice. It's great. I loved it. I like to try tons of different products and this one in particular stuck with me.
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
I usually don't use conditioners, as i find that they weight down my hair, but this one doesn't really do that! I don't use it every day but I use it often and I do like it :)
Ad D.
Elk Grove, California
Excellent conditioner I use it on my hair every couple days and it leaves it silky. I have color processed hair . This conditioner works well to restore the moister
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Excellent product I actually put it on after I shower before bed and sleep with it on. Rinse out in the morning for happy happy hair full of bounce and shine.
Kortney C.
Makes my hair look super healthy and I love the smell of it! It also gives it a super smooth feeling and my hair feels extra smooth the next day too!