BY NEXXUS

Product of NEXXUS-Pack of 2

NEXXUS New York Salon Care Shampoo, Hydra-Light 13.5 oz; Pack of 2

Mari G.
sherman oaks
Love this light weight shampoo. It has strengthened my hair greatly. I get blonde highlights every 3 months to my brown hair. I had severely damaged thin blonde hair from years of hot tools, extensions and coloring/bleaching. I had lost all my curls. My hair has started to change since using this. It is a great price and only have to use a tiny bit to get a good lather. My hair feels so soft and clean after. I think it has really helped my hair grow longer and thicker.
Aleta M.
Astoria, New York
Purchased at: Walgreens
A little bit pricy, but I absolutely love what this does to my hair! It keeps it light, and it’s not weighed down at all. It’s my favorite shampoo, and it meets my expectations every time! I would buy again if it were less expensive.
Belkisa D.
Boston
Purchased at: Target
I am blonde and have really damaged hair and I think This shampoo I feel like does what it’s suppose to do and it does smell good. I just think that it’s a little too pricey.
korina c.
midlothian
Love nexus products! My hair was fried and damaged I was about to chop it off until I tried this product and it saved my hair and made it feel and look so healthy
Karta R.
west valley city
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo is very expensive. I have used it for one whole year and did not see any difference for my hair. Other sulphate free shampoo might be just fine.
Rutuja R.
I just love this shampoo.. its so nourishing.. keeps my hair smooth .. it has a good scent with a good value.. worth the price... it’s effective.
L.A. S.
Works fine. I use a lot of the product and it's a bit pricey. I found some almost half price from Bargain Hunt so that was great!!!!
Whit K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the smell of the shampoo and how healthy my hair feels after. A little pricey, but totally worth the spend.
Lisa Jo H.
Clovis NM
Shampoo works great for daily use. Lasts a long time. Great quality for the price. Hair manageable and silky.
Belen D.
El Paso Tx.
I saw no difference when I used this. The only thing I loved was when it left my hair smelling delicious.