BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Mousse Plus Superior Hold Volumizing Foam is an alcohol-free formula that blends instantly into your hair, giving it a smooth and natural feel. Nexxus Hair Mousse Plus Superior Hold Volumizing Foam gives you unlimited options for creating salon-inspired volume without flaking or building. Get incredible body and fullness with a spectacular shine when you use Nexxus Mousse Plus Superior Hold Volumizing Foam. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
Quincy
First time I bought this product was at Walmart. It's a little on the spendy side but still buy it so that's obviously because I like it. It styles your hair they way u want it and it doesn't leave your hair white after it dries NK ot like the other mouses.
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
I got this product for review from Influenster but all opinions are my own. I like this product because it was light weight and had a light scent. But I will say I noticed that it lost volume over the day. Other than that it was a great product
Michelle T.
San Francisco, CA
Wow, what a terrible product. The can promises you soft, touchable hair that holds your style... as mousse should do. Don't let that pretty rose gold container fool you. This is no better than cheap hairspray. It made my hair look greasy and gave it a crunchy texture. Gross.
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a really nice foam that leaves curly hair well defined and bouncy without being crunchy.  It is on the rather expensive side, and I use quite a bit as I have long hair so it's hard to justify repurchasing the product. I will continue to look for a high quality mousse at a lower price point
Alexandra A.
Calera, AL
Not good for my curly hair. It did not hold at all. My sister uses this for volume and her wavy hair and she loves it. It helps with frizz but it does not help with curly hair. I would not purchase if your goal is to keep up your curls. If using for volume and waves- go for it.
Allie F.
This mousse says it will volumes your hair which a product like this should do, but it made my hair crunchy and gross. I do not recommend this based on my experiences, but I have very thin hair so it might be different for different hair types.
Rocio A.
Shafter, CA
The nexxus products are by far my favorite because they perform in my opinion just like a high end product so far the ones I have used are my favorite and are always a must in my life.
Shirley M.
I purchased this mousse in the travel size at CVS. I've been hooked ever since, my hair feels great. It's adds volume and leaves hair with a manageable softness. Foaming mousse is light and airy and there isn't any product build up. Holy grail for my hair.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
This is the best. Usually this stuff makes my hair crunchy when using other brands but this does the complete opposite and smells really good!
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this! My hair usually falls flat and this helps. I like to use it whether or not I'm going to use heat to style my hair too.